Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

We have had no predators because of it though. It chases off everything because it's free range. I don't mind her at all. Today I howled at her and she did it back, probably just encouraging her loudness 😂

That is FUNNY!! I have been known to whisper to Tilly that "it looks shifty outside" just to watch her hit the window at full bay! :lau

*whispers* It's not a real sword anyway... or at least, you wouldn't get more than one hit in.

Maybe while the criminal is busy stumbling over our screaming, panicking pack of dogs, he'll trip on the stairs and knock himself out. Best case scenario.
Lol pretty specific series of events but hey anything's possible

I have one that would cower....but she is still a puppy. The other 2 that are mine would definitely bite an intruder.
The 4th dog is my sons....she is iffy on a good day.....I think once the full bite fest started she would join in but if it was just her no way.

That is sad!! Know your dog people!!

Most likely to take the first bite......
View attachment 2079251
Doesn't look like it does she? HOWEVER she has a deep dislike of strangers.
Yeah, idk, I think people just thought their big scary dog would protect haha I think with a pack they are more confident too.

Chihuahuas are probably the most likely to bite someone. It's because they're so little so they have a lot of fight in them. Big dogs are just scary to some to begin with so most of them are pretty chill.
😂😂 true!! People are so scared of big “mean” looking dogs but honestly I’m way more scared of the little ones 😂🙈

Back
Top Bottom