Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

If you've been to the hospital near me, it's a great great hospital. They saved my sons life 2yrs ago when he had complicated pneumonia. They know what they're doing, that's why they're one of the best. No slip ups with them, I am certain all proper precautions were taken.
Yeah there's never slip ups with mine either. They have saved my life more times than I can count. I have certainly caused a bomb to go off though because now hospital is notifying people exposed to us plus my family & friends who have seen us since my surgery.

Yeah there's never slip ups with mine either. They have saved my life more times than I can count. I have certainly caused a bomb to go off though because now hospital is notifying people exposed to us plus my family & friends who have seen us since my surgery.

Contact tracing. It's something Vancouver has been doing since the very first cases made it to North America. It's how they keep their numbers way down.

Fauci has been recommending if for here all along but you can't do it until you can test everyone.

Contact tracing. It's something Vancouver has been doing since the very first cases made it to North America. It's how they keep their numbers way down.

Fauci has been recommending if for here all along but you can't do it until you can test everyone.
All besides me in my surgery have been tested. I'm the last one that needs to be checked.

I'm doing curbside testing. The hospital didn't want me to get tested there because they didn't want me to chance being exposed again.

So glad you can get tested right away. I hope they can process the test quickly too.

Extra glad you can approach this calmly and positively!

Crossing my fingers for you!
I'm not worried about it at this point because it's already beyond the point of return. I have zero symptoms so far. I check my temp twice daily anyways because of my surgery and making sure that I don't have an infection.

I do believe I'm good. I have zero symptoms and I'm high risk. I'm not going to let it ruin Easter even though it's just the two of us and no family. I'll make the best of what we have to work with like I always do.
You'll test negative.
Don't worry.

I'm not worried about it at this point because it's already beyond the point of return. I have zero symptoms so far. I check my temp twice daily anyways because of my surgery and making sure that I don't have an infection.
Good...no need to worry now.

there are millions of us that have already been exposed and don't even know it.
Stay calm and carry on.

Stay home and wash your hands. ;)

Back
Top Bottom