Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

She does look like the Light Brahmas I’ve seen!! But FC is right that she is a Delaware and YES! An obnoxious loudmouth. :lau :gig :lau

It’s hilarious because they get really quiet when they’re free ranging but otherwise they yell at me all day long :lau they’re used to free ranging daily lately so now they get really mad if I don’t let them out 😂🤣😂

But I can’t let them out atm because they’ll eat my vegetables and also tear up my mom’s garden too and throw mulch everywhere 😂🤣🙈

Oh and yes the brown one is a Speckled Sussex and the colorful ones below are Easter Eggers.

So a Delaware is very nearly identical to our brahmas in colors and patterns ... And accent! (Sheesh)
Yeah the neck pattern looks identical. Think light brahmas have more black on wings and tail. I have a bantam light brahma rooster.

They are both a loudmouth breed 😂 mine are always talking.

She does look like the Light Brahmas I’ve seen!! But FC is right that she is a Deltand YES! An obnoxious loudmouth. :lau :gig :lau

It’s hilarious because they get really quiet when they’re free ranging but otherwise they yell at me all day long :lau they’re used to free ranging daily lately so now they get really mad if I don’t let them out 😂🤣😂

But I can’t let them out atm because they’ll eat my vegetables and also tear up my mom’s garden too and throw mulch everywhere 😂🤣🙈

Oh and yes the brown one is a Speckled Sussex and the colorful ones below are Easter Eggers.
They’re troublemakers

So far so good, Cynthia - actually did something 'non essential' yesterday. Social distanced to the best of our ability. Some don't get the message.

The brown/white splotched bird is a Speckled Sussex.
Yup! She is! :)

And she just sits there and silently protests and stares while Sweetpea does all the talking :lau

Mine stay in their fenced in area especially now that we extended it. Even coco stays in the run now.
That’s awesome!!! I need to expand mine. I think that’s part of the problem. It’s a tad too small atm and it’s barren :lau

I think I’m gonna go dig up some holes for them. They love that. It exposes the worms and bugs and stuff haha

I’m gonna add a dust bathing area too I think because there really isn’t one and the first thing they do when they get out is go dust bathe :lau 🙈

Technically they could bathe in the dirt in there but they’re particular LOL

Back
Top Bottom