Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Jerky is a tank. She’s up to my waist almost. Her new thing is biting my toes because I have glitter nail polish on them.
:lau oh wow she’s huge!! Jack was a big boy too!! Although he didn’t weigh as much as I thought. I think the scale was broken lmao and Jack hated my purple crocs 😂🤣

@MROO
Since we were talking about it...
IMG_20200807_191152_696.jpg

13wk EE cockerel. This is dinner right now.

Are those mushrooms?

They are. Mushrooms, zucchini, asparagus and a jalapeno.

I’m jealous of that grill! My dad had one on a hinge so you could swing the grill off the fire, it was awesome!

It's actually just a big round grill plate over a wood fire propped up on clay bricks. It came with my sisters bucket firepit bowl thing that looked sorta like this;
fire-pits-wayfair-1.png

But, like this one, it's so shallow that if you tried to put a flat round grate on top it wouldn't fit. And she has a propane grill. So I got the grate and I rearranged my firepit (which is a dug into the ground type) to hold it just right.

MROO and I were talking about campfire cooking a few pages back, and I made the claim I'd already mastered that. Tonights dinner looked so perfect I thought I'd show some evidence. XD The one wing got a little crispy, but that's OK.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can’t sleep... I’ve slept about 7-9 hours total this week. I’ve dropped 10 lbs like nothing. I’m not hungry. I feel like I’m hyperactive and can’t stop moving. Last night I had tremors...

And no I do not do any extra curricular activities...

But honestly I’m alive and breathing... I can handle this. I just need to rest (right now it’s extremely had to do).

DH got out of work because I couldn’t even drive myself home today. Massive headache and just feel foggy.
Maybe you should see a Dr.

Back
Top Bottom