Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I guess if I want to be doing ceramics over the fall/winter I better place my order for clay and a wheel today. >_> Maybe it will get here on time for that. Bleh.

I'm pondering what sort of glazes I want. Gloss black for sure but probably also some other colors.

I'm also working on some more skulls today. I have a few that just aren't bleaching out to the right color so I'm giving them a quick dip in a bleaching solution. We all gotta have our pandemic hobbies, right? :p

I guess if I want to be doing ceramics over the fall/winter I better place my order for clay and a wheel today. >_> Maybe it will get here on time for that. Bleh.

I'm pondering what sort of glazes I want. Gloss black for sure but probably also some other colors.

I'm also working on some more skulls today. I have a few that just aren't bleaching out to the right color so I'm giving them a quick dip in a bleaching solution. We all gotta have our pandemic hobbies, right? :p
I would recommend ordering today or soon because the mailing system is definitely messed up. It is not fair to us who need things! I do not find it funny or amusing that this is happening to USPS. I know many people who work for them... Does that mean they will not have a paycheck?

Makes me want to cry for our country

I don't like it either, but what's there to do? Write and call your representatives, especially if you are rural and want to keep getting mail without paying an arm and a leg.... Let your post office workers know you support them... sign petitions, etc. And then just get on with it. :T Do a little bit each day, then go back to your life.

Unless you plan on chaining yourself to related federal buildings or other direct action and disobedience (which, like, I'm all down for) there's not much else to be done. Most people don't want to go to jail to try to fix the what they see as "just the post office". :idunno There are groups out there if you wanted to organize further, though.

sorry to change the topic, but my house smells deliciously like fresh watermelon!! Dehydrator cranking! thanks Fort Cluck
So no one in my husbands work like the watermelon they say it’s too sweet. They loved the tomatoes because they’re savory.

I need a skittles or jolly ranchers lover to try it

CW bones. I just wanted ya'll to see how wild and cool this skull looks floating in its solution. It's a little murky because of the container, but I can't get over how crazy it looks. Like it's from a monster or something.

Blessed be for having a partner understanding enough to buy me flesh eating beetles for my birthday. XD

bleach1.png

CW bones. I just wanted ya'll to see how wild and cool this skull looks floating in its solution. It's a little murky because of the container, but I can't get over how crazy it looks. Like it's from a monster or something.

Blessed be for having a partner understanding enough to buy me flesh eating beetles for my birthday. XD

"Flesh-eating beetles?"
... Are they dangerous?

Back
Top Bottom