Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Thank you! :lovePumpkins I have grown.
Busy here, how about you? I think I saw some really nice pictures from a lovely trip you went on recently...I am envious.
That’s awesome!! They look great!! And I’ve been pretty good, thanks! Took a bit of a break but I’m back haha and yeah I’ve been going a bunch of places recently haha I think the one you’re meaning was a few weeks ago but I’ve since gone a couple other places too :) though none as long as that one. Most of the others were just for a night

That’s awesome!! They look great!! And I’ve been pretty good, thanks! Took a bit of a break but I’m back haha and yeah I’ve been going a bunch of places recently haha I think the one you’re meaning was a few weeks ago but I’ve since gone a couple other places too :) though none as long as that one. Most of the others were just for a night
Yeah, needless to say I am the one behind here on travels, party threads, and general chit chat lately. Darned adulting...keeps messing with my fun plans!
Any new ice cream flavors discovered recently?

Yeah, needless to say I am the one behind here on travels, party threads, and general chit chat lately. Darned adulting...keeps messing with my fun plans!
Any new ice cream flavors discovered recently?
Most of these were pretty unplanned 😂🤣 except the one where we went like a few days or whatever. But we’re lucky cause we have a lot of areas just within a few hours so we can go and come back or go for a night or whatever and my dad’s home to watch them. We actually weren’t really going anywhere for a while at first but my mom is trying to get more nights or something 😂🤣 I missed the party threads for a couple weeks haha

And nope not yet 😭 but now you’ve inspired me LOL

1601395870975.png

You must have a lot of space to be able to grow so many varieties, Snapdragon. A single volunteer vine has taken over my tiny garden space. I have to cut away sections just to keep the path to my compost pile clear.

Back
Top Bottom