Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Rather than having a back-and-forth that gets hot under the collar, here are actual stats from the CDC which indicate that over 2000 people under 35 have died from Covid. More have been infected and recovered or are recovering. People under 40 are also more likely to be among the "long haulers" who have to learn new techniques for freakin' breathing and who face potential life long effects.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Meanwhile, it's my impression that the point of this thread is to be informed and to share the burdens not to instill fear. I haven't always been here but "fear" has never been the hallmark so far as I've seen.

Dinner time y’all!
I'm tending to my self administration of distraction..... It's been working pretty good so far.
This was over an HR ago...
PSX_20201025_172045.jpg

This was just a minute ago (had the chop the file size down a bit for easier upload...)
PSX_20201025_172133.jpg
Dinner will be soonly for sure!!!

I can can appreciate folks..trying to understand this virus. But we need to face it..no one..not even the experts know all of the facts ..as of yet. This creepy virus is Soo different. It keeps coming up with different symptoms, ages, non underlying, underlying, long hauls, and more.. for the Scientists to check. In the meantime, we need to be careful, do as is suggested...I really don't think they'll suggest anything that is harmful to us. Hopefully next year we get a vaccine that's been ..proved...to be a good one!!

Back
Top Bottom