Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I actually live one county away from you so there goes that argument. And no, it is not illegal for people to smoke on the street, away from buildings. Or drive. Text and drive, yes. But they aren't ticketed, be real

o_o; They are where I live. I've seen it happen. All of those actually. I would 100% be happy is anti maskers got ticketed at the same rates I see those get ticketed.

Haha. You corrected a guy who had a problem with spelling to fuel your own bloated ego.
The other person admitted his roosters mate each other in bachelor pens. Something I’ve argued happens yet no one else wanted to admit.

Oh BOO! You're so CUTE. No, nobody cared about that but you bringing it up over and over. MAN. You just can't keep it in can you? Oh man! XD XD Why don't you go play candyland bby? XD

Also on average how much do you guys pay for a 50lb bag of feed? Here it is about $11-$15 depending on the type of feed. This is kind of random I was just wanting to see how different prices were idk.

Back
Top Bottom