Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Tell me more. ;) It sounds like something you're passionate about.
Please please please where a mask. It will save the world as we know it.
1607228861066.jpeg

Says right in the article that it doesn’t stop the spread. Thanks for proving my point.

Did you miss the part that said:

Counties without mask mandates have seen the seven-day rolling average of daily cases per 100,000 steadily increase. And in September, those counties started to have higher case rates compared to counties with a mask mandate, Ginther said.

“We found a 50% reduction in the spread of COVID-19 in counties that had a mask mandate compared to those without,” Ginther said.

I guess people see what they want to see.

Some of us are looking to stop Covid where we can so everyone can get back to normal as soon as possible. We are not Pollyannas who believe we can make it disappear. But we do want to get past this without playing Russian Roulette with the virus.

Did you miss the part that said:

I guess people see what they want to see.

Some of us are looking to stop Covid where we can so everyone can get back to normal as soon as possible. We are not Pollyannas who believe we can make it disappear. But we do want to get past this without playing Russian Roulette with the virus.
Stop it where you can? What do you mean?

Back
Top Bottom