Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Reschedule is safest option imho. Glad they are so on the ball for your appointments Sour'!
It's been a good day so far. Fuel oil got delivered - they couldn't get in the driveway last week. Our vaccination has been rescheduled to a safer day, and the Princess finalized the appointment for her second cataract surgery. Nothing to worry about. What's a control freak to do ? :idunno

In anything other than cooking, Alton Brown has almost no credibility with me.

I'm a huge Alton Brown fan -- with regard to food -- but when he's wrong, he goes for it and can be spectacularly wrong. Have you ever seen his recipe for lasagna? Noodles are the only thing it has in common with any version of lasagna I've ever encountered. And I've had French lasagna made with spinach noodles. ...which was great BTW!

hubby just left to get a covid re-test after his 10 day isolation. Hopefully it will be negative and his hip surgery can get rescheduled

According to the Covid managers at my husband's office, once you've been infected, you're going to test positive for at least 30 days. That doesn't mean you continue to be ill for 30 days but you're still going to be shedding the virus and testing positive.

It's been a good day so far. Fuel oil got delivered - they couldn't get in the driveway last week. Our vaccination has been rescheduled to a safer day, and the Princess finalized the appointment for her second cataract surgery. Nothing to worry about. What's a control freak to do ? :idunno
A) make lists
B) collection belly button lint
C) contemplate thyne own navel (or the Princess's)
D)make a hot drink to sip while watching wild life out the windows
E) all of the above

Right? 🥺

According to the Covid managers at my husband's office, once you've been infected, you're going to test positive for at least 30 days. That doesn't mean you continue to be ill for 30 days but you're still going to be shedding the virus and testing positive.
the surgeon's office called and told him to re-test! He went to a different clinic---he will be p!##@d if he's positive again! still has zero symptoms

Anybody else out there with hands so rough you could sand down a wood countertop? I'm washing my hands as often as I did pre-Covid, but this constant hand sanitizer use has me snagging my clothes with my new farm worker's hands :(

Yes. The only thing I've found that works is Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion. Have to use it right after the sanitizer, each and every time. The lotion is kinda gluey but it works.

Back
Top Bottom