Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I found this on the sister site sufficient self. https://www.bitchute.com/video/e7PSBSKZq9tc/

Can you elaborate more on how this video, which was first published on April 23rd, 2020, is relevant to the current situation with the pandemic? It's nearly a year old.

Also, do you feel this source is credible? BitChute is described on Google as a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content. Maybe keep that junk of off BYC.

Can you elaborate more on how this video, which was first published on April 23rd, 2020, is relevant to the current situation with the pandemic? It's nearly a year old.

Also, do you feel this source is credible? BitChute is described on Google as a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content. Maybe keep that junk of off BYC.
Perhaps bitchute is a vehicle to share free speech (video of choosing) without being sifted through what a specific company deems 'acceptable'

See my signature

Perhaps bitchute is a vehicle to share free speech (video of choosing) without being sifted through what a specific company deems 'acceptable'

See my signature

That may be. Doesn't mean it's credible or trustworthy though. In fact, often the opposite is true on sites where folks can post anything they dream up, edit, alter, or otherwise fabricate.

This country is struggling to get through a pandemic, and misinformation is one of our biggest obstacles to getting back to normal as quickly as possible.

That may be. Doesn't mean it's credible or trustworthy though. In fact, often the opposite is true on sites where folks can post anything they dream up, edit, alter, or otherwise fabricate.

This country is struggling to get through a pandemic, and misinformation is one of our biggest obstacles to getting back to normal as quickly as possible.
Misinformation is an obstacle, indeed.
But one thing that people don't seem to be saying is that, for a while, at least, a "COVID death" was often recorded whenever a dead person tested positive for COVID -- regardless of how they died, whether it was a car crash or an overdose. That's why the numbers of COVID deaths are so high here in America -- no other country did that, so their COVID death tallies are lower. The death number is high here, so we're still enforcing lockdowns and such -- but how many of the dead actually died of COVID?
And before somebody fusses at me and accuses me of spreading misinformation and lies, think about this -- how do you know for sure that you haven't been lied to? Can you be certain? Heck, can any of us be certain? What makes your belief credible, and mine not?
Research. Research, research, research. Find several sites, several articles, several articles from various different sources.

While this thread is locked, it will give some of y'all an opportunity to read this:

So, we need peeps to do 2 things for us to keep it open:
  1. Try to have thick-skins. If you don't like something, try your best to just move past it.
  2. Only post things that are helpful, friendly, and appropriate. If you break our rules, you may get blocked from this thread, or even blocked from accessing BYC.

A Reminder Of Our Rules:

We require all our members to remain civil, friendly, and respectful in ALL their public interactions. If we notice you are breaking this rule (to which you agreed when signing up for BYC), we'll need to issue a warning and even potentially remove your access to our community.

POLITICS:
Do not discuss politics in this thread. In general, we discourage political discussions because they so often go south. Because this thread is already a sensitive topic and moving so quickly, we need to maintain a ZERO-POLITICS rule.

Please make sure you understand this before continuing in this thread.

Thanks to all those that are participating in a friendly and supportive way during these crazy unprecedented times.

Back
Top Bottom