Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Yeah, sadly, no government is without corrupt individuals. That's why we are at least somewhat fortunate in the U.S. where we have the structural checks and balances that can help root out corruption. And we have the media to bring sunlight to acts of corruption and other flaws of our system of government. And, as voters, we have a voice in selecting our representatives.

It's far from perfect, but it could be worse. The covid virus is a force of nature, like a hurricane. The government is not to blame for hurricanes or pandemics; they must do their best to help the population get through it, with guidance from experts who understand how viruses work.
Do we though??

Okay, well, it's kind of hard to respond to accusations against "the powers that be" because that could be anyone or any thing. You'll have to be more specific.

Likewise, I don't know what "deepen their hooks into humanity" means. 🤷‍♀️

I'll just say this. If the government wanted to somehow control and force submission of its population, it is super easy and cheap to do. Just withhold all services that the government does for people. Tell them they have to submit or there won't be any education, roads, facilities, security, food assistance, law enforcement, regulation of food safety, etc. Wtihin months people would submit to their evil plans, easy peasy. No need to go to all the trouble of inventing a pandemic, creating a real vaccine for the fake pandemic (or maybe it's a fake vaccine for a real pandemic? I can never keep it straight!), and then pausing the vaccine because it might ... hurt people? I'm lost. Too many intersecting conspiracy theories to make any sense of it all.
Karen that would be waaayyy to obvious

The global manipulation and Fauci reference are two separate thoughts. Governments and powers that be have taken great advantage of this pandemic to deepen their hooks into humanity. That’s one thought. Then, Fauci has lied and story swapped multiple times and I was clearly implying he was untrustworthy.

Ok now do your thing. The last one was off a little.
I can't, in good conscience, believe a word that comes out of Fauci's mouth.

Yeah, sadly, no government is without corrupt individuals. That's why we are at least somewhat fortunate in the U.S. where we have the structural checks and balances that can help root out corruption. And we have the media to bring sunlight to acts of corruption and other flaws of our system of government. And, as voters, we have a voice in selecting our representatives.

It's far from perfect, but it could be worse. The covid virus is a force of nature, like a hurricane. The government is not to blame for hurricanes or pandemics; they must do their best to help the population get through it, with guidance from experts who understand how viruses work.
I wish you could get those so called experts to stop talking out of both sides of their mouths so I could take them seriously

Just that it hasn't really affected my daily life and the shaming of those who don't want the vaccine is not necessary or deserved
If I missed it, please forgive. But if you are a registered nurse and haven't been affected by Covid-19, then you must not have had the experience of working on Covid patients. I make this observation based on my own experience of being hospitalized for an unrelated issue back in August at one of the VA hospitals in Boston. The ward I was admitted to had previously been used as a Covid-19 ward. I was constantly visited by the medical staff, so much so I asked the Charge Nurse why so much attention. She told me that they were still recovering from having treated so many patients that were either in comas or intubated that having a less ill, walking and talking patient was a welcome change from all the death and sadness. I was treated so well by everyone but I was also touched by how much they sincerely cared for all of their patients. So again, my apologies, but I cannot understand how you, as a medical professional have not been affected.

If I missed it, please forgive. But if you are a registered nurse and haven't been affected by Covid-19, then you must not have had the experience of working on Covid patients. I make this observation based on my own experience of being hospitalized for an unrelated issue back in August at one of the VA hospitals in Boston. The ward I was admitted to had previously been used as a Covid-19 ward. I was constantly visited by the medical staff, so much so I asked the Charge Nurse why so much attention. She told me that they were still recovering from having treated so many patients that were either in comas or intubated that having a less ill, walking and talking patient was a welcome change from all the death and sadness. I was treated so well by everyone but I was also touched by how much they sincerely cared for all of their patients. So again, my apologies, but I cannot understand how you, as a medical professional have not been affected.
Yes it affected my work life but not my home life with the exception of having to wear a mask in public for awhile. We havnt seen many covid positive patients for a couple months now, but yes it was hectic at work for sometime. I guess things just weren't as bad here in Oklahoma

Ok, I need some clarification after reading through the last at least ten pages . Please don't take this as judgmental, I've just lost the train of thought somewhat, but a simple question for @Winter Creek Coop and @RebeccaRN: What is the point you are trying to make in context to the original intent of this thread?

Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread​

My main points would be that the vaccine is both rushed and heavily pushed as the only viable option to beat this thing. There is obvious propaganda. Propaganda is a long way from sound medicine. A loved one of mine is a 25 year old female who desires children. She is healthy. She is at extremely low risk of covid death or complications. Yet she is pushed by the gov, her work, her friends, etc to get a novel vaccine for which we have no idea the long term effects are or what effect they have on placental development. Why should she take that risk? Which leads to my second point.

There are alternatives with safe use profiles for decades including ivermectin, HCQ, vitamins D and C. Yet these treatments have been slow played and supressed in favor of the new unproven giant experiment on most of the Earth’s population.

They kept the tuskegee experiement going for 40 years! Black families suffered while countless government bureaucrats and “scientists” treated them like lab monkeys. The same people run our country today as back then. Think about it. Why would you all blindly trust them?

Back
Top Bottom