Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have also had a post (WWJD) from this thread deleted by the admins. When I registered to post here, I agreed to the terms of service, which includes the ability of administrators to delete posts they deem noncompliant to the rules.

It's not censorship when I agree that they can remove my posts.
Then why did you ask me?

Then why did you ask me?
I didn't. I asked RebeccaRN (look back on page 2316) where RebeccaRN wrote:
Exactly what has been done censoring of information being put out. I could ask you the same question you asked me-why not just get your vaccine quietly
and in the very next post I replied to her:
Everytime someone on this thread says information has been censored I ask them to provide an example. And they never do.

Can you?

Even so; the invitation is open to anyone who believes censorship is occurring. Don't just claim it; show the basis of why you think that.

Ii
Screenshot_20210505-193214_Chrome.jpg

Not supposed to talk about it (pretty sure against rules)
While there is a lot of social media that does censor I have never witnessed it here. Yes there is posts taken down, prob some of mine should have lol (sometimes I think some of us forget we are on a chicken website) but IMHO the mods are pretty fair only not allowed content and maybe some reported comments are all that disappear. And IMHO if you want to put us on opposite sides I've seen both 'sides' have posts disappear. Censorship to me is only letting one sides voice be heard I don't think that is a prob here.

Not supposed to talk about it (pretty sure against rules)
While there is a lot of social media that does censor I have never witnessed it here. Yes there is posts taken down, prob some of mine should have lol (sometimes I think some of us forget we are on a chicken website) but IMHO the mods are pretty fair only not allowed content and maybe some reported comments are all that disappear. And IMHO if you want to put us on opposite sides I've seen both 'sides' have posts disappear. Censorship to me is only letting one sides voice be heard I don't think that is a prob here.
Me either, im talking censorship in the media and social media

Not covid or chicken related but ..
Came home from work today, DW was still at work kids home, DD#2 watching kids till I got home. Walked in the door and youngest boy 8yrs old sitting on the floor in the kitchen with the laptop and a book. What the heck are you doing boy? Says, "looking up the world trade center dad they gave us a book to read about it today"... Oh... says "did you know 3,000 people died?"...yeah.. thought about it for a second and then you know what you should see it get more out of it than that book. Spent about a hr watching YouTube vids of news reports and vids, one a movie/documentary with survivors. Boy glued to the TV thankfully while I was hiding my tears feeling like it was just yesterday.
I learned some new stuff, maybe I knew it back then just forgot. One a guy watched the second plane hit his office as he ducked under his desk burst just past/over him "how did he live dad?" IDK, guess he was lucky, obvious he lived he's telling us about it. Another was part of a fire department team and one civilian woman that was injured they were helping down, they were buried in the ruble of the second building that went down, they lived.
Twenty yrs ago but feels like yesterday.

Our kids might not know what 911 felt like but they will never forget the yr, going on two, now they are saying maybe it will be three yrs of lockdown covid. Hard to believe with most of the USA schools have been open there is some never opened, and the new administration now saying they might not reopen even this next school yr this fall/Sept.
"Biden said Friday that K-12 schools "should probably all be open" in the fall for in-person learning"

"He said 'probably.' He did not say 'absolutely, 'we can't look in a crystal ball and say what September looks like." " Senior Adviser to the President Anita Dunn told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

Back
Top Bottom