Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

It has many more opportunities to mutate more often when we have so many unvaccinated people who get it!
Mary
Without getting into whether a given person should be vaccinated... The vaccinated get it as easily, with higher viral loads and less symptoms to let them know to stay away home. I know it isn't the narrative but look at the numbers before and after mass vaccination. You can find the data (including % vaccinated) for any date on WHO dashboard. It is messy because there are a lot of factors (including early treatment in some places and not others). It wouldn't be so inconsistent if vaccinated people didn't get/spread it.

Without getting into whether a given person should be vaccinated... The vaccinated get it as easily, with higher viral loads and less symptoms to let them know to stay away home. I know it isn't the narrative but look at the numbers before and after mass vaccination. You can find the data (including % vaccinated) for any date on WHO dashboard. It is messy because there are a lot of factors (including early treatment in some places and not others). It wouldn't be so inconsistent if vaccinated people didn't get/spread it.
You all should read this:
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-251-viral-idUSL1N2PX1HH

Tomorrow will be 10 days since my 6-year-old's isolation ended. MIL's isolation ended as well. She was asymptomatic the whole time. No new signs or symptoms to suggest the rest of us were (are) infected, so we are cautiously optimistic. The vaccines seem to be working for us so far, but I am concerned about breakthroughs...not so much for us, but for our older relatives.
That's good news that it's working for you. You have valid concerns but try to stay hopeful.

I assume this the list of people who must be shut up because it isn't enough to be openminded about anything related to Covid, one must promote the narrative to have a voice. I get a lot of that from people promoting each narrative.
While I agree that that is the way it could come across, I wanted to give Sour a chance to clarify.

Back
Top Bottom