Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Can we get back on topic? :fl
Unfortunately, COVID affects us in multiple ways. The topic may have veered into uncomfortable territory, but it is still COVID related.

However... I don't want to cause problems. Like I said - COVID is real. Perhaps this thread shouldn't be here. It seems wrong to only allow a certain narrative on such a broad subject

Last edited:
...by those who refuse to research for themselves. I mean... I get it. MSM is complicit, and that's where the majority of people get their information.
Its not where you get your information thats at fault. Its people allowing it to make a decision for them. We might want to have this discussion privately to avoid derailing this thread

Unfortunately, COVID affects us in multiple ways. The topic may have veered into uncomfortable territory, but it is still COVID related.

However... I don't want to cause problems. Like I said - COVID is real. Perhaps this thread shouldn't be here. It seems wrong to only allow a certain narrative on such a broad subjec
Its not where you get your information thats at fault. Its people allowing it to make a decision for them. We might want to have this discussion privately to avoid derailing this thread
Exactly! You'll surely get cancelled! You've derailed this thread from what it's become: vaccines and who is getting their next one when.

Back
Top Bottom