Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Counting cases does not matter. Count deaths..that's what matters.
agree. what people fail to realize if you test positive for covid that is 1 case. If you go back and test positive again that is 1 case. Every time you test positive it is a case. long story short if you've had 15 positive tests that is 15 cases of covid even though you are 1 person.

agree. what people fail to realize if you test positive for covid that is 1 case. If you go back and test positive again that is 1 case. Every time you test positive it is a case. long story short if you've had 15 positive tests that is 15 cases of covid even though you are 1 person.
Curiously, how many people have tested positive more than once?

Exactly! You'll surely get cancelled! You've derailed this thread from what it's become: vaccines and who is getting their next one when.
Actually the derailment started long ago. The original intent was 'Covid 19 and how it has affected your daily life' or something to that effect. Then the many agendas (sadly) were introduced.

Counting cases does not matter. Count deaths..that's what matters.
I think counting cases matters. Logic dictates that the more cases there are the more deaths there will be. No cases, no deaths.
Then there is the matter of health care resources. The more cases there are, the higher the load on the health services one must assume.
Some might even suggest that Covid wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem if it killed people quickly. It costs a lot less to burn a corpse than it does to keep a person in intensive care for a week or more.

Last edited:
Maybe this has been shared before. I'll post it in a bit here...my little grandson has been so sick .. thank you day care, since October. He's got that non stop cough now, was told a couple of weeks ago he had RSV. Well now I started getting sick yesterday. Normally I'm really sick by the next day after starting. I'm sure everyone has a familiar way of when they have a cold starting. It isn't getting worse. Knock on wood. :). I had heard this before, but found it again.....https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/newsroom/news-releases/covid-19-story-tip-study-shows-vaccines-may-protect-against-new-covid-19-strains--and-maybe-the-common-cold

It costs a lot less to burn a corpse than it does to keep a person in intensive care for a week or more.
Or even months as was the case with my wife's relatives and my friend Bob. All were hospitalized long periods before finally dying. None of the three had pre existing conditions. None of the three were vaccinated.

I think counting cases matters. Logic dictates that the more cases there are the more deaths there will be. No cases, no deaths.
Then there is the matter of health care resources. The more cases there are, the higher the load on the health services one must assume.
Some might even suggest that Covid wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem if it killed people quickly. It costs a lot less to burn a corpse than it does to keep a person in intensive care for a week or more.
What about the people who prefer to be buried? Also keep in mind that you need to store remains. The funeral homes are over run right now. I dont think this is a fair statement

Back
Top Bottom