Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Ways C-19 has affected my life recently

My mother's visitation was outside, essentially in the parking lot.

I would have gone with my son to meet his (now) fiancé and her family last year. Tonight, he asked me to go on his next visit also. I'm undecided. It requires flying. I also am concerned about getting stuck there if I get covid there.

that doesn’t support your claim in any way

it doesn’t say coronaviruses are lentiviruses…because they aren’t.
Oh dear. "Coronaviridae is a family of enveloped, positive-strand RNA viruses which infect amphibians, birds, and mammals. The group includes the subfamilies Letovirinae and Orthocoronavirinae; the members of the latter are known as coronaviruses."
Hopefully this is clearer for you. If not I give up and you can believe whatever. I am not an epidemiologist and its quite difficult to find accurate info right now because you cant just type into google "coronavirus family" and get anything other than COVID COVID COVID

Oh dear. "Coronaviridae is a family of enveloped, positive-strand RNA viruses which infect amphibians, birds, and mammals. The group includes the subfamilies Letovirinae and Orthocoronavirinae; the members of the latter are known as coronaviruses."
Hopefully this is clearer for you. If not I give up and you can believe whatever. I am not an epidemiologist and its quite difficult to find accurate info right now because you cant just type into google "coronavirus family" and get anything other than COVID COVID COVID
do you read what you’re quoting?

where does it say coronaviruses are lentiviruses?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html

here are the forms of coronaviruses that affect humans. they are a different thing altogether than lentiviruses (a list of which i linked earlier). HIV is in the lentivirus family.

this is just one of a few times youve quoted information that doesn’t support what you’re trying to say in this thread. it’s harmful to misquote and misuse information.

:clapthat doesn’t support your claim in any way

it doesn’t say coronaviruses are lentiviruses…because they aren’t.
"A safer alternative to using live coronavirus is to use recombinant lentivirus pseudotyped with the coronavirus S protein. The Spike pseudotyped lentivirus includes a luciferase reporter, ".
And that is where I stopped reading...luciferase...somewhere is a virologist or microbiologist very satisfied with himself for naming an enzyme after Satan

"A safer alternative to using live coronavirus is to use recombinant lentivirus pseudotyped with the coronavirus S protein. The Spike pseudotyped lentivirus includes a luciferase reporter, ".
And that is where I stopped reading...luciferase...somewhere is a virologist or microbiologist very satisfied with himself for naming an enzyme after Satan
using one as a stand-in for the other during protein spike testing doesn’t make them the same virus.

they are in different families altogether.

how do neither of you see that?

do you agree with ninja that HIV is a coronavirus?

do you read what you’re quoting?

where does it say coronaviruses are lentiviruses?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html

here are the forms of coronaviruses that affect humans. they are a different thing altogether than lentiviruses (a list of which i linked earlier). HIV is in the lentivirus family.

this is just one of a few times youve quoted information that doesn’t support what you’re trying to say in this thread. it’s harmful to misquote and misuse information.
I said same "FAMILY" which is coronoviridae. You can misread me all you want. As I said I am not an expert nor due I claim to be. Also I am more concerned with staceys issue because it is related to the thread. I responded to you out of courtesy. Lets keep on topic please

Back
Top Bottom