Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

coronavirus-funny-jokes-2033-5e74c90a082b7__700.jpg

splitting hairs here. adenoviruses and coronaviruses are both common viruses that cause cold like symptoms and bring on what we all call the common cold.
As evidenced by the very real vascular damage done by SarsCoV2, aka a coronavirus? You assume adenovirus is equal to coronavirus but do not recognize that not all coronaviruses are the same. C19 has widespread cardiovascular effects. No one developed carditis or pulmonary emboli from the common cold. So, please share with us the data you found where adenovirus, a virus that survives cooler upper airway passages, causes anywhere near the destruction of coronaviruses thus making them 'equal'.

As evidenced by the very real vascular damage done by SarsCoV2, aka a coronavirus? You assume adenovirus is equal to coronavirus but do not recognize that not all coronaviruses are the same. C19 has widespread cardiovascular effects. No one developed carditis or pulmonary emboli from the common cold. So, please share with us the data you found where adenovirus, a virus that survives cooler upper airway passages, causes anywhere near the destruction of coronaviruses thus making them 'equal'.
i never said equal…

just that they’re both family of viruses that bring on common cold symptoms.

and according to the mayo clinic, we’re both wrong and the common cold is usually the result of a rhinovirus.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/covid-19-cold-flu-and-allergies-differences/art-20503981#:~:text=Both COVID-19 and,same signs and symptoms.

i also never said all coronaviruses were equal.

fact is, some adenoviruses cause the common cold. some coronaviruses do, and some rhinoviruses do.

some coronaviruses (covid 19) cause far worse damage. that fact doesn’t make the others untrue.

@Ninjasquirrel we are on topic.

understanding exactly what covid is, and isn’t, is important to the discussion of covid.

why can’t you admit you’re wrong here?

How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread​

Thats the discussion. Not whether it is in the same family or subfamily. Dogs are in the same family as wolves. So are foxes. But they are not the same thing. I encourage you to do your own research if you feel this strongly but I refuse to argue with you and get this thread shut down so people like stacey cant get their struggles and frustration out. If anything this struggle has taught us its that we need to help one another and not lash out

Thats the discussion. Not whether it is in the same family or subfamily. Dogs are in the same family as wolves. So are foxes. But they are not the same thing. I encourage you to do your own research if you feel this strongly but I refuse to argue with you and get this thread shut down so people like stacey cant get their struggles and frustration out. If anything this struggle has taught us its that we need to help one another and not lash out
Then how come you encouraged the discussion by replying and trying to justify your incorrect self?

yeah but you’re not talking about dogs and wolves. you’re talking about dogs and elephants.

coronaviruses and lentiviruses aren’t in the same family. why is that so hard to grasp?

find me something that says they’re in the same family and i’ll lay down my guns. (and no, that family isnt “viruses)

Back
Top Bottom