Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Enough!
Somewhat related to comments a few pages ago, I had another C-19 test today, three months after my positive test August 27th. Another couple of co-workers are home with C-19, so I'll see how this test comes out.
If negative, great. If positive, maybe a new breakout infection, or still positive from August.
More info coming in a couple of days...
Mary

Enough!
Somewhat related to comments a few pages ago, I had another C-19 test today, three months after my positive test August 27th. Another couple of co-workers are home with C-19, so I'll see how this test comes out.
If negative, great. If positive, maybe a new breakout infection, or still positive from August.
Mary
Do you feel okay? :fl

Getting back on tooic:
Enough!
Mary
Omg are you ok Mary? I took that discussion private now because i feel its degrading the thread. Hang in there lady!! Im trying to keep everything civil so we can vent our frustration with this. I look forward to an update from you. I really hope youre ok:fl

Enough!
Mary
I hope everything works out good for you. I also hope you are feeling well.

I seem to have a very mild cold, probably all it is right now.
In August, mild primary Covid symptoms, but major asthma issues. Not so fun, and still on meds for that. Would have been awful if I was unvaccinated!!!
And vaccinated family and friends didn't catch it from me, fortunately.
Fun times!
Mary
Sorry you're not feeling well. I do hope this passes quickly for you.

In August, mild primary Covid symptoms, but major asthma issues. Not so fun, and still on meds for that. Would have been awful if I was unvaccinated!!!
Fun times!
Mary
Hang in there Mary!! Be sure to take your vitamins! Supposedly d and c are really good at combating covid. I'm sending prayers tonight! We'd hate to lose you here!!!!!

Fun times!
Mary
Oh no Mary…so sorry to hear that. I am glad though to hear your symptoms were not severe. Please take good care of yourself.

Fun times!
Mary
I'm glad you aren't too sick and I hope you feel better soon! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom