Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

That is very interesting because severe C19 leads to cytokine storm, releasing a surge of many inflammatory mediators, one of which involves mast cell. Very high levels of D-dimer, interleuken-6 ferritin among others put the immune system in a frenzy so to speak.. not a good thing. Diphenhydramine stabalizes mast cells in allergic-type reactions so maybe it helps calm the storm? Certainly interesting but needs to be replicated with control group. I would like to see it compared to steroids, too. I'll be picking brains tomorrow.
Thanks for posting the link.
Absolutely, mast cell disorders stink. Any sort of insult to the immune system can cause trouble with those -- individuals with previous history of this, and blood relatives, should not receive the shots or boosters. I am very pro-vaccine, and am also comfortable with the data I've seen about the mRNA vaccine platform for SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. I do find it interesting that several of the off-label treatments have either antihistamine or anti-inflammatory properties.

Disagree. Common cold is an adenovirus.
Many of the more severe cases are, yes. Common cold is a bucket term used for a LOT of upper respiratory viruses. This includes Rhinoviruses, a FEW types of Coronaviruses, and many of the more severe types of colds (think flu-like) belong to the Adenovirus family. Please be careful when reading comparisons of CoVID-19 to 'the common cold'.

Oh dear. "Coronaviridae is a family of enveloped, positive-strand RNA viruses which infect amphibians, birds, and mammals. The group includes the subfamilies Letovirinae and Orthocoronavirinae; the members of the latter are known as coronaviruses."
Hopefully this is clearer for you. If not I give up and you can believe whatever. I am not an epidemiologist and its quite difficult to find accurate info right now because you cant just type into google "coronavirus family" and get anything other than COVID COVID COVID
Incorrect. They phylogeny for HIV is as follows:

Went into our general dollar one day a couple of months ago with empty shelves and some ilses like this. I went up to a gal working there. She said that they didn't have enough workers, people were quitting. They were only being paid 7.25 an hour! Our minimum wage. There are fast food and restaurants hiring for 15 an HR. because people have quit those jobs due to how they are being treated. It's a crazy world right now. We see ..Now hiring.. signs up everywhere. So folks that are being paid a whole lot less, like the dollar stores, are heading to either serve or do dishes for double the money. Hope they can handle the nasty rude people. This covid has changed so many things, including people. I worked in the restaurant business back in the 70' and 80's. I didn't have to deal with some of the crap I'm seeing today!! Privileged. People think they're privileged. Let's be kind and understanding to those trying their hardest in their jobs. They're trying to live their lives through this muddled, covid filled world. Then there are folks like you STACEYH. Trying your best to get through this mess of a world with your situation. I have a son in a wheelchair. No way he could get through there! Looks like they are lacking workers too. Maybe try talking with the manager there and suggest they only bring out one tray at a time on an Isle. Tell them there are many like you needing food and can't get to it. Let's just hope you don't get..snapped at. ♥️ I had a woman over the phone from my Drs office, mildly snap at me. I had to stop for a second and wonder if I had said something rude. I hadn't. But I changed her tune to by thanking her, and calling her...hun. 😁 It was 4:45. The end of her shift. Must have been a long day. I hear that they get it rough when folks can't get the meds they want..now!
Yes, I did talk to them. No, they have lots of workers. My last trip there 4 employees where there. One smoking at the front door two standing at regesters and an assistant manager that came out of the office to speak with me. She said " We are doing our best. What more do you want?" I pleaded with her to atleast clear the food ailes. Being rude or aggressive wouldn't get me anywhere so I am always nice.

As evidenced by the very real vascular damage done by SarsCoV2, aka a coronavirus? You assume adenovirus is equal to coronavirus but do not recognize that not all coronaviruses are the same. C19 has widespread cardiovascular effects. No one developed carditis or pulmonary emboli from the common cold. So, please share with us the data you found where adenovirus, a virus that survives cooler upper airway passages, causes anywhere near the destruction of coronaviruses thus making them 'equal'.
Yeah, this is like claiming a domestic housecat is the same as a tiger because they both are in the same Felidae family.

Last edited:
1) May not have been the Feds but regardless of which agency sent it the damage is done. I don't remember exactly who sent mine but it is a violation of the purpose of HIPPA laws.
2) That is clear. But a lot of people are in those situations and you have to choose your battles.
It would have to have been an opt-in post vaccination monitoring program.

Back
Top Bottom