Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Ay yi yi.

My apologies if I have turned beaten horses into glue at this point.

My kiddo has had his second shot today, so we are looking at return to school in January. His class is set pretty far away from the main classrooms, since the school is new and absolutely HUGE. He will be in a class with about 10 students and 4 teachers/paras, which makes the setting less risky than a standard 2nd grade classroom. If I had my druthers, I would wait until February to see how cases pan out from holiday gatherings -- I expect to see a small peak around January 10th-14th.

I think if they were we'd be a lot safer. Very unfortunate.
Indeed.
The real shame is the weight the testing is given.....false security.
Worse than the temperature taking that they used at first.
All somewhat understandable as so much was, and still is, unknown.

My nurse was really nice. She asked if I got the vax and I told her I'm one of those "evil people who doesnt believe in it" she laughed and said "just between you and me...i dont either. I only got it because I was afraid Id get fired." Waiting on the doctor now

Edit: oh and I lost more weight. Down to 178. 13 more pounds to go to healthy range

At least get you a fanny pack. Heard their back in style. Thought about getting one myself. For dog treats though
umno.gif
:lau

My nurse was really nice. She asked if I got the vax and I told her I'm one of those "evil people who doesnt believe in it" she laughed and said "just between you and me...i dont either. I only got it because I was afraid Id get fired." Waiting on the doctor now

Edit: oh and I lost more weight. Down to 178. 13 more pounds to go to healthy range
The nice thing about science is that it doesn't need people to believe in it. :) Belief is a matter of faith. Good science, when not at the mercy of competing interests, constantly seeks to disprove (and improve) itself.

Back
Top Bottom