Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

20211208_103535.jpg
used to have a key ring on it but it broke. Now i have to dig to find it

that was never the goal of the vaccines. they greatly reduce symptom strength and the risk of hospitalization and death.

expecting them to do something they weren’t designed for will always lead to disappointment. that’s one big part of the vaccine debate that’s been raging
They say now it wasn't the goal or designed for that but that doesn't sound like how it was it was presented a year ago. If it fell short of expectations they should say that. I believe they would be more trusted (perhaps I'M being naive here) It is still a lifesaver in it's present form.

They say now it wasn't the goal or designed for that but that doesn't sound like how it was it was presented a year ago. If it fell short of expectations they should say that. I believe they would be more trusted (perhaps I'M being naive here) It is still a lifesaver in it's present form.
that was never how the vaccines were presented.

that was possibly the hopeful idealism of people who didn’t take the time to understand how the vaccines were intended to work.

and yes, they are currently saving lives en masse.

Indeed.
The real shame is the weight the testing is given.....false security.
Worse than the temperature taking that they used at first.
All somewhat understandable as so much was, and still is, unknown.
Having treated scores of Covid patients in the last two years, I only remember a handfull running a fever.

covid or not, cutting someone off from their family and forbidding them from doing something they have every right to do is emotional abuse.
My elderly friend who is not vaccinated is now not allowed in her vaccinated daughter's life (daughter's choice), nor her daughter's childrens' lives.

Her vaccinated son (who recently got covid) however, hasn't banished her.

Back
Top Bottom