Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Could you not just go to the pharmacy and ask them to fill it while you waited?
Last time I tried that the lady yelled at me. She told me that it would be "at least a couple of hours". The time before that they had texted me that my order was ready and then left me waiting at the pickup window for 15 minutes. I'm not a fan of that pharmacy but it's the closest one to my home. The next closest one is 25 minutes away. I stopped going to that one because they let people drop off and fill prescriptions in the drive thru which holds up the people who have their scripts ready. They also stopped taking my insurance for some reason. They take my new insurance but I really didn't care for their customer service. The next closest one is Walmart. Not doing that again. Went in there to get a script for my cat. The lady behind the counter said that they don't have that dosage. It's a liquid antibiotic...you measure out the dosage. Even the lady at Walgreens was confused when I told her that. I've found Walgreens is the best but it's just too far a trip.

What is up with that? Do they physically get up and wash hand throughly between patients. I don’t rely on hand sanitizer to get my hands clean. Plus I wear gloves when handling my birds. Seems very suspect.
Technically you are supposed to wash your hands every time you change gloves. Hand sanitizer is allowed but only when you cant otherwise wash them

I am still fighting to be able to get groceries. This is how they leave the aisles for people to shop at my Dollar General. I have contacted the government in charge of disability rights act violations, but do to covid no one is in their offices.View attachment 2921322View attachment 2921323
I use a walker and have to pull a shopping cart to shop here.
Every food aisle was like these.
Contact your state fire marshals office thats a blatant code violation for impeding paths (means) of egress as per NFPA 101 life safety code and tell them exactly that. Itll be clear within 48 hours

Screenshot_20211208-192738_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom