Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I know the protocol. I drew blood for 15 years.
Do they make you get inoculated for hepatitis for phlebotomy? It was an "option" where I worked but not a requirement. If you took that road all they would do was reimburse you. They were supposed to reimburse us for gas and meals too but it rarely happened. Glad I dont work there anymore

Do they make you get inoculated for hepatitis for phlebotomy? It was an "option" where I worked but not a requirement. If you took that road all they would do was reimburse you. They were supposed to reimburse us for gas and meals too but it rarely happened. Glad I dont work there anymore
Yes mandatory or so they told me at the time. Unfortunately I am one of non responders. They Would titer us every year and. My antibodies wouldn’t show up so I got the jab again every year.

Do you know they vaccinate 1 day old for hep b routinely now. I think that is a crime.

Yes mandatory or so they told me at the time. Unfortunately I am one of non responders. They Would titer us every year and. My antibodies wouldn’t show up so I got the jab again every year.

Do you know they vaccinate 1 day old for hep b routinely now. I think that is a crime.
I believe vaccinating children in general is wrong. When you are an adult you have the ability to make decisions about your health but children do not. When my sister was born she had to be emergency c because our mother was very ill at the time of birth. Both survived but both were vary frail and underweight. I wasnt born yet but my mother told me she heard her child screaming so she left the room carrying along her iv to find they were injecting something into my sister's skull. This is second hand knowledge and I cannot convey the truth of it due to my mothers mental illness but according to her this is how they inoculated babies. I really hope that it is not true. My father wasnt there that night so he cant confirm this information.

I believe vaccinating children in general is wrong. When you are an adult you have the ability to make decisions about your health but children do not. When my sister was born she had to be emergency c because our mother was very ill at the time of birth. Both survived but both were vary frail and underweight. I wasnt born yet but my mother told me she heard her child screaming so she left the room carrying along her iv to find they were injecting something into my sister's skull. This is second hand knowledge and I cannot convey the truth of it due to my mothers mental illness but according to her this is how they inoculated babies. I really hope that it is not true. My father wasnt there that night so he cant confirm this information.
They don’t inject in the head. In the thigh. Maybe they were putting the silver nitrate drops n here eyes. It might have looked like a shot.

Last edited:
They don’t inject in the head. In the thigh. Maybe they were putting the silver nitrate drops n here eyes. It might have old like a shot.
Thank goodness. What do you think is possible they could have injected in the head? I want to believe her story but she is no longer with us and was severally mentally ill

If you wait until you are an adult and can make an informed decision about vaccinations, you may already be dead or damaged for life.
Or you could potentially be autistic from getting inoculated. I dont have this information readily available and Im too sleepy to look for it but I know theyve found a link between autism and inoculations. At least dont inoculate newborns. Their bodies are so fragile. Especially since they cut the cord deriving the child the rest of the proteins and immunities left in moms placenta.

Back
Top Bottom