Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

The people I love are either vaxxed or don't want the vax.

The vax either works or it doesn't. Indications are that its best effect is it keeps the vaxxed from experiencing severe illness if they become infected. The "fully vaxxed" are contracting covid in spite of the vax, and they are spreading covid while fully vaxxed but infected, per Rachel Walinksi (sp?), the CDC director.

This newest variant, Omicron, seems to be a more contagious but less severe form of the disease, showing symptoms of what is basically a bad cold or mild flu and with zero fatal cases so far. Pfizer is actively pushing for people to take an additional THREE doses of the original vaccine to probably give 80% efficacy against this milder form of covid.

I'm grateful to live in a state where the governor isn't forcing the vaccine and, instead, has issued an Executive Order prohibiting any entity from requiring proof of vaccine or immunization status for employment or any other reason.

There’s a reason why they put those signs up in the first place and if your own GP tells you that it doesn’t work then what were you thinking?
I'm thinking I'm glad it was available, even in a less quality-controlled form.

WHO stated that many of the therapeutic treatments available are effective against Covid. The CDC states that they're NOT effective. My GP quoted the CDC and refused to entertain anything from WHO. The CDC still refutes the data showing that HCQ is effective. The CDC denied that Regeneron lessened severity of Covid and speeded recovery from it. Then they reversed their decision, and the federal government promptly intervened in the purchase and distribution of Regeneron to the states. Florida and Texas had to do an end run around the fed to make their own purchases from the manufacturer in order to circumvent the Fed's "equitable" distribution plans.

I know it's anecdotal but every single person that I know who had Covid and treated with Ivermectin, whether pharmaceutical or veterinary, recovered from Covid without drama.

I’ve had 2 doses of Pfizer and 1 booster dose of Moderna. Guess what? I’m still alive and never contracted it because I don’t trust anyone who’s like you.
No need to conflate my declination of a too-quickly developed vaccine with who I am. I studied the pros and cons of the vaccine and made a decision for myself; many of the people you'll meet on the street have made the same calculation and aren't vaxxed. Unless you stay inside, you'll be rubbing socially distanced elbows with both the vaxxed and unvaxxed. And the boosters for the vaxxed will never end. Pfizer says Omicron can be defeated by taking three more vax shots of their original formula. Will it end? It did for me, before it even began. I decided to do what I do for the flu every year- no vax and roll the dice.

May you live a long and healthy life. I'm still alive after coming through a mild case of covid using horse paste ivermectin and now have natural immunity that's 27 times better than the best vax results (per science). I never need a booster for as long as my immunity remains. When it fades, well, I still have 3/4 of the tube left in case whatever comes after Omicron is still a thing.

kind of backwards from the Big Blue Hen’s situation.

vaccinations are a personal choice. you don’t have to get one. but you do have to live with the consequences of not getting one. those include friends and family not wanting you around them.
Also, goes the other way, due to possible spike protein shedding, and other reasons.

Last edited:
I haven't experienced any of that yet. Most people who have been vaxxed assume that this vaccine works the way every other vaccine in the history of vaccines has worked, that is to say they assume the vax keeps the vaccinated from contracting the disease. Or they believe that this vaccine will do what it's been discovered to do: reduce the severity of the disease in the vaccinated.

It doesn't prevent the vaccinated from infection, and it doesn't prevent the vaccinated from transmitting the virus. The vaccinated can contract the disease from an infected person, vaccinated or unvaccinated, and transmit the disease to both the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Also, goes the other way, due to possible spike protein shedding, and other reasons.
there is no viral shedding associated with the vaccines.

9603E343-9D21-44A0-BCBE-382E71505959.png

and here is the link
https://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/do-vaccines-cause-autism

kind of backwards from the Big Blue Hen’s situation.

vaccinations are a personal choice. you don’t have to get one. but you do have to live with the consequences of not getting one. those include friends and family not wanting you around them.
Why? Why don't the vaccinated trust their vaccine that's supposed to protect them?

Back
Top Bottom