Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Do I have this distinction straight?
Vaccine shedding as in virus or viral particles shed by people after vaccination but who do not have or recently had covid

Viral shedding as in people virus or viral particles shed by people who have or recently had covid whether or not they have been vaccinated sometime in the past.

Good morning everyone. Lots to catch up on here. A brief overview for those like me just waking up:
someone took ivermectin to cure their covid
Some people got irritable
And now we're back to vax efficacy
Just my analysis of the four pages of content I missed while I slept. I liked the story the guy from Texas told regarding how Covid has affected him. Lets get more of those. Topic of thread and all. :thumbsup
Now I need to get some coffee in me before I decide to sleep through work. Its freakin cold this morning and bed feels sooooo good and warm

I still don’t see a downside to vaccinations.
There may be information you've missed. For a scientific view of the cons of mass vaccinations of the mRNA covid formula - look up RW Malone MD, LLC (vaccinologist and creator of the mRNA vaccine) and Dr Harvey Risch, professor of epidemiology. These are just a couple of the many doctors who are sharing information on the downside of mass-vaccination. Neither of them are anti-vaccine. Vaccines are their profession.

Not pushing anything. Just offering information that I hope will be helpful

Do I have this distinction straight?
Vaccine shedding as in virus or viral particles shed by people after vaccination but who do not have or recently had covid

Viral shedding as in people virus or viral particles shed by people who have or recently had covid whether or not they have been vaccinated sometime in the past.

This is correct. Vaccine shedding was first observed way back in the day with the oral polio vaccine. Vaccine shedding of whole SARS-CoV-2 virus is impossible with any of the vaccines currently in use, because they either use only the genetic code to make the spike protein (the mRNA vaccines), or are a adenovirus shell around the genetic code to make the spike protein (JnJ vaccine, which is an older technology that is used in the annual flu shot). There has been some kibbitzing in the scientific community about whether or not the mRNA or the spike protein makes it into the bloodstream, but as more info comes available, it seems that both are localized to the muscle at the injection site. Many of the systemic reactions to vaccination are the result of the immune system reaction to it.

Viral shedding can occur in vaccinated people exposed to SARS-CoV-2. The virus may transiently colonize the mucous membranes of nose and throat, but never get a foothold to cause illness (asymptomatic carriage).

how did he know about spike protein shedding from vaccines in 2015 if they didn’t exist until 2021?
The virus was created in a lab that Fauci funded with tax-payer dollars. Numerous covid viruses have been studied for years. This is not the only virus that has a spike protein. Also - this virus is patented. All of this information is publicly available, and has been discussed in Senate hearings

The virus was created in a lab that Fauci funded with tax-payer dollars. Numerous covid viruses have been studied for years. This is not the only virus that has a spike protein. Also - this virus is patented. All of this information is publicly available, and has been discussed in Senate hearings
i won’t spend time debating what you think to be true.

none of what you said changes the fact that the vaccines don’t shed the covid 19 virus.

Didn't hear much about Covid on the news this morning...which is surprising. Used to be I couldn't turn it on without hearing about Covid every few minutes. Hopped on the compy to get some updates. Here is your daily Covid news:
  • AstraZeneca has had a new antibody drug called Evusheld approved for emergency use in "the most at risk patients"to prevent Covid-19.
  • A Canadian drug maker is seeking authorization for a plant based vaccine that is supposedly 71% effective in prevention of Covid.
  • W.H.O. has advised against using blood plasma as a treatment for the virus.
  • 268,286,399 total cases world wide; 5,298,755 total deaths; 241,488,919 total recovered. U.S.A highest death rate of all the countries at a total of 813,904 deaths. 4,001 New deaths total worldwide.
  • Now I can't figure out how to get out of list mode. I has the dumb.

Back
Top Bottom