Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

:celebrate yay for you! Hope you feel better mucho soon!
I hope so too. I always worry about side effects (again way too much anxiety). Took it a half hour ago and I'm not dead so I think we're good. My test results keep coming in so hoping to hear something positive from the dr soon. She said that it could be low vitamin d thats causing my blood pressure to be out of wack. She also said shes noticed lots of people since covid have low vitamin d levels and that there seems to be a correlation between the 2. Either way hopefully its an easy fix and I wont be on these meds for long

Vitamin d comes mainly from the sun. As people stay in doors most of the time now more people will need synthetic vitamin d. I'm so glad you are starting to feel better.
I hope so too. I always worry about side effects (again way too much anxiety). Took it a half hour ago and I'm not dead so I think we're good. My test results keep coming in so hoping to hear something positive from the dr soon. She said that it could be low vitamin d thats causing my blood pressure to be out of wack. She also said shes noticed lots of people since covid have low vitamin d levels and that there seems to be a correlation between the 2. Either way hopefully its an easy fix and I wont be on these meds for long

Vitamin d comes mainly from the sun. As people stay in doors most of the time now more people will need synthetic vitamin d. I'm so glad you are starting to feel better.
Im a very pale person of irish decent so I dont get much vitamin d. I burn in the sun. I try to get sun if I can stand it but I always end up burnt. 39 degrees out right now and no sun to be had.

Im a very pale person of irish decent so I dont get much vitamin d. I burn in the sun. I try to get sun if I can stand it but I always end up burnt. 39 degrees out right now and no sun to be had.
The sun exposure doesn't mean stand outside for hours. A small walk everyday would increase your vitamin d. Walk to the mailbox or check on the chickens a bit more. You can also sit near a window. The more skin exposed the more your body can produce.
I have red hair and pale skin also. I do understand how easy we tend to get sun burnt.

The sun exposure doesn't mean stand outside for hours. A small walk everyday would increase your vitamin d. Walk to the mailbox or check on the chickens a bit more. You can also sit near a window. The more skin exposed the more your body can produce.
I have red hair and pale skin also. I do understand how easy we tend to get sun burnt.
I walk the dog a mile every other day outside. Weve been working on her "leash manners" and been trying to loose weight on both our fat butts. Right now since I didnt have to work today (were slow this time of year) I'm cleaning the whole house so I dont have to think about anything. Running out of stuff to clean though. Hopefully DH will be home soon from work. He always makes me feel safer

I walk the dog a mile every other day outside. Weve been working on her "leash manners" and been trying to loose weight on both our fat butts. Right now since I didnt have to work today (were slow this time of year) I'm cleaning the whole house so I dont have to think about anything. Running out of stuff to clean though. Hopefully DH will be home soon from work. He always makes me feel safer
You are welcome to come clean at my house ..... And we can feel catastrophic together. My grandson (15) has begun asking me why I do that, always imagining the worst. I didn't realize I do it. I thought I was an optimist. If it's raining I say, well at least it's not snowing. If it snows I say, could be worse, at least it's not an ice storm. And so on.

Oh I can help you. I have lots to clean lol.
That is great getting outside and walking helps on many levels. So many people are staying inside because of Covid.
I'm so glad you have him for support.

Back
Top Bottom