Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Back from the doctor. Took forever. Now I find out I have to wait until tomorrow for my script. Why so long? I remember when you could go to the pharmacy and have it filled in a half hour. Maybe understaffing?
I remember that! Leave the doctor's office and not only did the pharmacy at the grocery store have the script, they usually had it filled not 1/2 hour later.

I've found Walgreens is the best but it's just too far a trip.
I've used GoodRx to check drug prices. Walgreens was always way higher than anyone else. The best place is usually Krogers .... the closest one to me is in New Jersey! Why the heck did GoodRx even mention Krogers?

but I know theyve found a link between autism and inoculations.
:th
That lie will NEVER EVER DIE!

I think it calculates out to 1 death per 1,500,000 healthy people under 18.
Not bad ... unless you are the family of that one.

The virus was created in a lab that Fauci funded with tax-payer dollars.
:th :th

Not being nasty. Just keeping to the facts.
Like the one above?
repeating .... :th

A small walk everyday would increase your vitamin d.
You would think so but I guess some of us don't uptake very well! About 10 years ago my doctor put me on Vit D because I was low. Big surprise to me since I'd spent plenty of time outside all summer at the (no longer) new property.

133/97 115 pulse. I did just eat and I hadnt eaten all day.
Given you've been dealing with high BP for quite a while, this probably won't be informational but ....

DD1 wants a BP machine for XMas so I did some research. One thing I found was that you shouldn't take it within 15 minutes of eating and you should be sitting down. Guess we'll have to change our habits since we have many times tested standing (wrist cuff) and not long after eating.

I remember that! Leave the doctor's office and not only did the pharmacy at the grocery store have the script, they usually had it filled not 1/2 hour later.

I've used GoodRx to check drug prices. Walgreens was always way higher than anyone else. The best place is usually Krogers .... the closest one to me is in New Jersey! Why the heck did GoodRx even mention Krogers?

:th
That lie will NEVER EVER DIE!

Not bad ... unless you are the family of that one.

:th :th

Like the one above?
repeating .... :th

You would think so but I guess some of us don't uptake very well! About 10 years ago my doctor put me on Vit D because I was low. Big surprise to me since I'd spent plenty of time outside all summer at the (no longer) new property.

Given you've been dealing with high BP for quite a while, this probably won't be informational but ....

DD1 wants a BP machine for XMas so I did some research. One thing I found was that you shouldn't take it within 15 minutes of eating and you should be sitting down. Guess we'll have to change our habits since we have many times tested standing (wrist cuff) and not long after eating.
Thanks for that advice. I know to take it sitting down with both feet flat on the floor and relax my arm. I use an arm cuff.

That is what I got for DD, they are supposed to be more accurate than the wrist ones. She has the opposite problem from you, low BP.
They are indeed. I used to work for a nursing home and i had several people on bp meds so I had to take their bp frequently. The wrist cuffs were always off but I had one client I had to use it with because she was blind and mentally disabled. You couldnt get her to use the arm cuff because she couldnt relax her arm. Wrist cuffs work best if you put your hand to your heart like youre saying the pledge of allegiance.

1020F42F-C5EA-4CB0-9384-9BE3F72D6482.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom