Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

He wont take it. It was hard enough negotiating for him to take the at home test. As much as I want to ease his worries he's been very clear on his stance about covid. I'm sure its nagging at the back of his brain but he wont admit it. His only symptom is sinus congestion. We burn wood for heat so our house has very dry air. I'm running a humidifier in the house to get some moisture going.
Yes, my husband just was congestion too and blamed it on the wood stove. He’s vaxxed and boosted. After he tested positive it was still mostly congestion but he did have sneezing and dry cough throughout the week as well

Yes, my husband just was congestion too and blamed it on the wood stove. He’s vaxxed and boosted. After he tested positive it was still mostly congestion but he did have sneezing and dry cough throughout the week as well
None of that here. Just congestion and some colorful mucous. He doesnt feel sick at all just stuffed up.

Brother’s girlfriend and her daughter tested positive for COVID. He’s expecting to get it too since they share the same home. Both vaccinated except for young girl.
He might not. Make sure they isolate and wash hands. I read some article recently (I’ll have to dig it up) but it said it was like 53% of spouses (in regards to living together) catch it. So it’s really a 50/50 toss up. Plus I’ve known a handful where only 1 caught it. Best of luck. Stay healthy

The boss texted me. He tested positive. He said its not bad just really tired. He also said he wont be returning to work until he tests negative. All of the people I work with have had it now. All vaccinated.

But not me. Little unvaxxed me. Someone up there is looking out for me
Don’t get too cocky, I believe we will all get omincrom.

God I feel awful. I thought yesterday was bad, it's nothing in comparison to today. When you hear days 4 and 5 are the worst, believe it. Today's day 5.

Headache, congestion, 101 F temperature, raw throat, stomach cramps/bloating, night sweats, chills, fatigue, and a partridge in a pear tree. At least I'm not on a ventilator? Blood oxygen is 97% this morning.

I like to describe it as the lovechild of the flu, mono, and strep. The vicious lovechild :lau

For the people who have had the covid and had a hard time breathing....

Is there anything you did/were prescribed to help you breathe easier/better?

Need help/advice for a friend.
Lay/sleep on my stomach, propped up by a few pillows. Sitting in a hot bath or taking a hot shower also helped.

Tell them to make sure they have a pulse oximeter (clippy thing that goes on your finger and measures blood oxygen levels). They're at drugstores and Amazon. If blood oxygen goes below 90% call 911.

Back
Top Bottom