Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

God I feel awful. I thought yesterday was bad, it's nothing in comparison to today. When you hear days 4 and 5 are the worst, believe it. Today's day 5.

Headache, congestion, 101 F temperature, raw throat, stomach cramps/bloating, night sweats, chills, fatigue, and a partridge in a pear tree. At least I'm not on a ventilator? Blood oxygen is 97% this morning.

I like to describe it as the lovechild of the flu, mono, and strep. The vicious lovechild :lau
You have a sore throat? I think that's a rare symptom isn't it? Golly, you did get it rough. Hope by some miracle you will have day 6 without the fever at least. Fevers always make you feel more sickly. :hugs

God I feel awful. I thought yesterday was bad, it's nothing in comparison to today. When you hear days 4 and 5 are the worst, believe it. Today's day 5.

Headache, congestion, 101 F temperature, raw throat, stomach cramps/bloating, night sweats, chills, fatigue, and a partridge in a pear tree. At least I'm not on a ventilator? Blood oxygen is 97% this morning.

I like to describe it as the lovechild of the flu, mono, and strep. The vicious lovechild :lau
Wow sounds awful.

Saw this at meijer today:

images

If I hadnt seen it I would have thought it was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom