Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Try getting a gun pointed at you daily and then told your life doesnt matter and everyone hates you. God bless our police. Thank a cop today ❤
Try getting stabbed at work because you were being robbed. You have three men holding knives and yelling at you. Thank your CASHIER at the gas station, They didn't sign up for the stress but get it everyday. With Covid and omicron they are still at the front lines.

My boss just tested negative for Covid today. Hes feeling much better just has what he referred to as "a baby cough". Got my dentist appointment in about an hour. I lumped everything into the same day by accident and now I'm dealing with the consequences. My doctor swears she'll give me a call tonight on the chest xray. I'll believe it when I see it. On top of it all I might not be able to take her call because I'll be in the dentist chair.

I tried. Said an order was already taken for this address. My daughter in law had ordered them. Guess they're coming. Not quite in time for my grandson being tested. Oh well, have a feeling those free tests will come in handy before this is all over. It will be all over! Someday. At least, the bad part of it all. Hopefully it turns into non fatal flu like symptoms.
Saw this on the news, lots not able because live in apartment.
1642624273369.png

1642624079286.png

Back
Top Bottom