Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

My supervisor wants me to stay home today to monitor my wife. I told him I feel fine but I happen to have an annual tomorrow so I'll get tested then.
We both got Madera
I hope the MD doesn't make that decision for you. Good luck to you and your wife.
The Moderna made my shoulder ache for almost a week. The two J&Js gave no problem at all. DD & DW have been under the weather since their shots.

Last edited:
Looks like no pneumonia. Chest X-ray and EKG were clear. Just Covid aftereffects.
Great to hear. Like I was telling someone else this morning, don't try to Bull through this.
A lot of guys (and tough women) try to force themselves to get better. It's like trying to load up an engine that's on 'choke', your not getting enough air yet. Patience, it will come back.

Great to hear. Like I was telling someone else this morning, don't try to Bull through this.
A lot of guys (and tough women) try to force themselves to get better. It's like trying to load up an engine that's on 'choke', your not getting enough air yet. Patience, it will come back.
That's a good analogy right there.

Back
Top Bottom