Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

For the record I support vaccination for Covid but believe in everyone’s right to choose for themselves. I know it hurts some families in the US, but those folks blocking the bridge from Canada to the US are awesome! What Americans fail to acknowledge, and the news never mention, is those folks are fighting for their own rights and livelihood. Good for them!
I agree!

Tried to go to the mobile phone store to see what the free upgrade is. Store says online and on the door they are open at 10. Doors were locked and it was 10:30. I'm guessing someone just decided not to go to work. This same thing happened at my local popeyes a few weeks ago. The guy who works the fryer just didnt come in or answer their phone so they had to shut down the restaurant until they could get someone to come in.

Tried to go to the mobile phone store to see what the free upgrade is. Store says online and on the door they are open at 10. Doors were locked and it was 10:30. I'm guessing someone just decided not to go to work. This same thing happened at my local popeyes a few weeks ago. The guy who works the fryer just didnt come in or answer their phone so they had to shut down the restaurant until they could get someone to come in.
Come on not popeyes. Man I could go for a 10 piece mild with mashed potatoes and red beans with the 4 or 5 biscuits. I eat the wings and breasts, my wife eats the legs, a breast and the ties.

This has been going on here since Covid started.

Come on not popeyes. Man I could go for a 10 piece mild with mashed potatoes and red beans with the 4 or 5 biscuits. I eat the wings and breasts, my wife eats the legs, a breast and the ties.
I was wondering who bought the mild. :lau
I'll take the Spicy strips with red beans every time.
They're closing when I get off work, worker shortages I suppose. (Taco Bell apparently decided to stop serving and have a social last night while I was at the window.)
Also, Don't think of your request as an 'Order'. They see it as a suggestion. :rolleyes:

I was wondering who bought the mild. :lau
I'll take the Spicy strips with red beans every time.
They're closing when I get off work, worker shortages I suppose. (Taco Bell apparently decided to stop serving and have a social last night while I was at the window.)
Also, Don't think of your request as an 'Order'. They see it as a suggestion. :rolleyes:
Yeah I don't like the spicy
Strips are too high class.

Personally I haven't found a good place to buy fried chicken. I think popeyes' mild and spice are yuck lol.
(Taco Bell apparently decided to stop serving and have a social last night while I was at the window.)
This is how all fast foods seem to be now. I saw a sign on McDs' window that said "treat the employees well atleast we came to work." When I got up to the window to get my order Sprite no ice. they had social hour and could not hand me the cup. When I finally got someone to acknowledge me they got the order wrong a coke I think with ice. I gave it back. I made some snide remark about when will the employees show up for work.

Get an otter box. Never had one damaged in that. And I have grandkids and a tile floor.
Unless it ends up in a bonfire…then the otterbox will melt and the phone will be completely destroyed…(brought to you by jumping in a bone fire after my daughter fell in and my 2 month old phone falling in-it had been on my lap) 🤦🏽‍♀️

Unless it ends up in a bonfire…then the otterbox will melt and the phone will be completely destroyed…(brought to you by jumping in a bone fire after my daughter fell in and my 2 month old phone falling in-it had been on my lap) 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yes. I found that the Otter Box was probably 'bulletproof' (if not fireproof.)
Still, It was a good tradeoff. Glad she's Okay.

Back
Top Bottom