Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I heard Illinois is lifting the mask mandate in public places now so she should be able to go places at least. But they're not lifting it on public transit just yet
I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Yes, she'd be able to go out again. But then, she could be more risk.... I don't know.

Things are changing pretty fast. Last night I heard a reporter say the pandemic is over. Then I heard a doctor say that "we can never eradicate covid but we can live with it". So things will go back to normal...right?

Nope. In fact expect more inflation and lack of goods. Remember Iraq and how we had no business there? Russia now. :he

Things are changing pretty fast. Last night I heard a reporter say the pandemic is over. Then I heard a doctor say that "we can never eradicate covid but we can live with it". So things will go back to normal...right?

Nope. In fact expect more inflation and lack of goods. Remember Iraq and how we had no business there? Russia now. :he
Perhaps lurching from crisis to crisis IS "normal."

Back
Top Bottom