Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I just don't know anymore. Hubby and I are way past due for vaccine boosters and both of us are considered high risk for complications from covid due to age and health issue. Will probably get the shot but this stuff is still just as scary to me as it was in early 2020.
I say don't take the boosters. Way too many complications arising out of the shots in general. Symptoms that doctors supposedly don't even know what they are because they are new and.... symptoms that are similar to other known problems, but they don't respond to medications the same. It seems obvious to me when these "unknown" problems started showing up. I have taken pains to observe and it seems to me that most of it started shortly after the so called "vaccines" started being administered. I have numerous aquaintances that suddenly have various and numerous health issues that they didn't have until after the "vaccine" shots. Again... my observation has caused major distrust in a pharmeceutical industry that I already was highly suspicious of.

On the subject of boosters, I will say that my hubby randomly decided to run out and get the Omicron shot 2-3 weeks ago. I declined at that time. Now, he’s feeling pretty darn good, while I’ve been only out of bed for a couple of hours at a time since Thursday. Obviously, not everyone responds the same way, but it’s been helpful for him!:confused:

Often medicine is more about finding out what it is *not* ... to try and figure out what it *might* be. Sometimes it happens quickly. Unfortunately sometimes it is quite a long process.
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” ~ Arthur Conan Doyle, The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes

I say don't take the boosters. Way too many complications arising out of the shots in general. Symptoms that doctors supposedly don't even know what they are because they are new and.... symptoms that are similar to other known problems, but they don't respond to medications the same. It seems obvious to me when these "unknown" problems started showing up. I have taken pains to observe and it seems to me that most of it started shortly after the so called "vaccines" started being administered. I have numerous aquaintances that suddenly have various and numerous health issues that they didn't have until after the "vaccine" shots. Again... my observation has caused major distrust in a pharmeceutical industry that I already was highly suspicious of.
I think most people are in your same boat. I'm in with you as well. I don't trust anything prescribed to me without reading the packet of side effects and drug interactions. I've also noticed more and more people having anxiety issues they never had previously. Not sure if that is because people aren't trusting anymore or it's just because of the fear. I'm sure though that it varies in reason from person to person. I doubt that is vax related but I'm not much of a researcher on the subject anymore. I've made my personal decision and I'm at peace with it.

Thank you so much for your response. I greatly respect everyone's view on these things.

I know people who feel/seem to have had serious problems from the vaccine. I knew people who died from covid that were in great health and had no comorbidities. I also know a lot of people who had covid who have had long lasting problems ever since like many have mentioned here.

I'm still just at a loss as what to do myself. I took one J&J late March 2021, just before they halted it for a couple weeks. That was scary. Then in October 2021 I took the Moderna booster. Haven't had a booster since. I've been eligible for a while. I feel like I should, but just have more concern this time.

Thank you so much for your response. I greatly respect everyone's view on these things.

I know people who feel/seem to have had serious problems from the vaccine. I knew people who died from covid that were in great health and had no comorbidities. I also know a lot of people who had covid who have had long lasting problems ever since like many have mentioned here.

I'm still just at a loss as what to do myself. I took one J&J late March 2021, just before they halted it for a couple weeks. That was scary. Then in October 2021 I took the Moderna booster. Haven't had a booster since. I've been eligible for a while. I feel like I should, but just have more concern this time.
I took the J&J when it was first available in march of '22 and the booster in Dec. Then a couple weeks later I took a Moderna shot, thinking I could cover both methods. I will not take another Covid shot. I have been TOO sick the last 3 months to take a chance. I still have no stamina and the fogginess hasn't cleared. I am getting O2 in my bloodstream but I fear it is having trouble getting into the cells. (Just my theory.)

I took the J&J when it was first available in march of '22 and the booster in Dec. Then a couple weeks later I took a Moderna shot, thinking I could cover both methods.
This was my thinking exactly. I had one J&J in March as only one was recommended at that time. By the time I was eligible for a booster, the recommending's changed to you needed 2 J&J approx. 2 months apart. Well it was October and that could no longer be corrected. It was left to individuals what to do at that point. In my case I was told I could get another J&J and then wait and get a booster OR get a booster of any type right then. No one in my area had J&J and didn't know when they'd get it. There had been problems with it by this point too. Every medical person I asked said take which ever one I want. 😞 Moderna was available right then. I took it. I was very upset from that point on, still am...that you have to seek our info about J&J. Even CDC has minimal info. online.

I will not take another Covid shot. I have been TOO sick the last 3 months to take a chance. I still have no stamina and the fogginess hasn't cleared.

I totally understand. At this point there are many who feel this way.
I have more doubts than ever myself. Stress.

I am getting O2 in my bloodstream but I fear it is having trouble getting into the cells. (Just my theory.)

Your theory could be correct. A lot of the issues you've been having could be related to J&J. I truly hope things get better for you. I have nurses in my family and they had it hard and still do because of this virus.

Here is an example of the fogginess. It took me two days to get the joke here. :lau

01GF16E1T2MFDARG7MMCGTG5JD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom