Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I liked that movie! He was funny!

Years ago our family dr looked just like Don Knotts. :lol: He could always make you laugh! I always saw Barney Fife when I looked at him. :lau
It's funny cause growing up i never watched the Andy Griffith show. I didn't see it until I was much older. But I did see the incredible Mr. Limpet growing up. We had old VHS tapes in the house but never any TV shows on tape. We had cable so I didn't watch any of the public access channels that show those old TV shows. And most of the time if it was black and white I had no interest in watching it (but the black and white Andy Griffith shows are way better than the color ones).

fb_img_1672284848552-jpg.3360943

On the news they kept telling us of a big COVID spike possibly occurring due to the holidays. Haven't heard anything about it actually occuring. DH has the flu and my fully vaxxed and boosted sister got COVID again...3rd time now. She said she's mostly just tired no other symptoms but she had to cancel her Christmas travel plan to visit our brother.

Death on flag football field

A Desert Oasis High School student died after suffering a “medical emergency” during a game Thursday night, according to the school’s principal.

Staff immediately began providing medical aid and continued until paramedics arrived,” Principal Ian Salzman wrote in an email Friday to the school community. “It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that the student passed away.”...

[A nurse] posted to Facebook on Thursday night that she rushed onto the field to perform CPR on the girl, who was her daughter’s teammate.

“Today was the first time ever, in my 26 years of nursing that I had to do CPR on a kid,” she wrote.
Unquote

Are these Covid related deaths?

I feel like the health care field and industry is failing us as a whole…
I would say to part one, They probably don't have an overall reason. If they do they probably won't give a straight answer (and who would believe it if they did.)

What part of healthcare are you speaking of? Hospital and workers or NHS / CDC level?

Back
Top Bottom