Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Did someone say give me the funny!?!?

I've got 99 problems, installing a bidet this weekend, and TP ain't one!

I'm not shaking hands cause ya'll out of toilet paper!

Just sayin...
QF4vgNN.jpg

New Seinfeld!!
C0O0Usb.jpg

Tough time call for tough decisions
SCIOdz6.png

Oh man, poor feller
gbWhkva.jpg

Just leaving this here...
2nS0EG4.jpg

This stuff is more funny:lau

Screenshot_2020-04-01-19-45-45-771_com.android.chrome.jpg

In a dire warning, the White House has projected that America’s peak death toll from the Coronavirus is likely in two weeks coinciding with Easter weekend and in a worst case scenario, a total of 100,000 to 200,000 Americans could eventually succumb to the virus.

“It’s possible. It’s entirely possible that would happen if we don’t mitigate. What we’re trying to do is to not let that happen,” America’s top infectious diseases doctor, Anthony Fauci said at a White House briefing.
Source:
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/worl...d-trump-amid-coronavirus-pandemic/ar-BB1219UV

Your link doesn't work for me. :(
I changed it, think it works now. Malaysia government asking their women not to nag their husbands and advised women to refrain from being "sarcastic" if they asked for help with household chores. And it urged women working from home to dress up and wear makeup....
I had a link earlier I couldn't get to work , about China's wet market, National Review article, I gave up and just deleted the post. IDK, maybe its my phone?

Back
Top Bottom