Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I live over in the uk and weā€™ve been in lockdown for 1.5 weeks. I lost my job in a pub and my university studies have been put on hold.
my daughter is being investigated for cystic fibrosis so we have to be very careful about leaving the house in case we bring any bugs back home again.
Welcome to BYC! I wish you and your family the best in these trying times. Thank you for joining our community.

Well, another earthquake in Utah. Just had a 5.6 a few weeks back. Now..a 3. something..no..it was not an Aftershock. We had several of those for a few days.... So, the Coronaviris and earthquakes, we know how to party!
The earthquake was actually centered in Idaho a little north of Boise.

I skipped over a few pages, so my apologies if this information was already posted. I looked at the IRS.gov website and it gave the information regarding the relief checks. If you have not filed a tax return for 2018 or 2019 you can still do so regardless the amount of your income. If you were not declared as a dependent on someone else's tax return you can file anyway. You won't owe any income tax if your income was very low, like in your case @ChocolateMouse. However, if you file, then the IRS will "recognize" you and be able to issue a corona virus impact relief check. You don't have to believe me, just go to the IRS website and read it for yourself. Please continue to social distance, wash your hands, and check on your elderly neighbors.

Yeah, I was going to make some yogurt for myself, the boys and the critters, but forgot to get milk at the store. I know I have a partial gallon that went sour for the hogs who love sour milk. The rest of us are not sour milk fans. lol

Ever tried buffalo milk yoghurt??? Buffalo yoghurt tastes so much better than cow yoghurt. :drool

After I spat the peice of tooth out, I slammed the corn dog on the plate. I made sure to hurt it bad for that lolol
Seriously though, never touching a corn dog again. It wasn't even good. It was gross. It be okay if I broke it on something delicious.
:gig
I know right? If you're gonna lose a tooth at least it should be on something yummy and worthwhile. I swear, processed foods are trying to get us one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom