Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Two deaths in my local village. These will go towards the statistics for Spain and Catalonia.
Both people tested for Covid-19.
The first a women apparently 97 years old. No other known health problems, just frail and old.
The second a man 82 with diabetes and heart problems.
These are Catalan families so think Italian with regard to involvement with an extended family.
There has been no mention of testing for the rest of the two families involved and the news came from one of the family members out shopping in the village.:(

Two deaths in my local village. These will go towards the statistics for Spain and Catalonia.
Both people tested for Covid-19.
The first a women apparently 97 years old. No other known health problems, just frail and old.
The second a man 82 with diabetes and heart problems.
These are Catalan families so think Italian with regard to involvement with an extended family.
There has been no mention of testing for the rest of the two families involved and the news came from one of the family members out shopping in the village.:(
Some guy at my husband's work told my husband his son had all the symptoms... And he was out working!

People need to think long and hard. If your family member had it, has it, or shows signs of it... Stay home!

My husband asked him not to return to pick up products until 2 weeks from that day and if he can't comply then it'll become bigger than it needs to be.

I tried the vape juice stuff from the dispensary and it was okay. I'm not really into mango flavors or fruity flavors so it was a bit 🤮 to me.

My dog takes medical CBD oil for seizures. She used to have 1-2 a week. Now it's 1 every 6+ months or so.

The dispensaries are still open. They're considered essential just like liquor stores.
Essential places lol. I was looking at the list of places still open in new Orleans the other day and I laughed cause they named all these places and specifically said that "corner stores" were to stay open

Some guy at my husband's work told my husband his son had all the symptoms... And he was out working!

People need to think long and hard. If your family member had it, has it, or shows signs of it... Stay home!

My husband asked him not to return to pick up products until 2 weeks from that day and if he can't comply they'll close his business account.

I think it’s a tough choice for some people though because a lot of companies don’t offer paid leave so it’s either go to work sick or not be able to afford to pay the bills, eat, etc. idk what his company’s policy is but he could have thought about it/weighed the risk and decided this was better.

I tried the vape juice stuff from the dispensary and it was okay. I'm not really into mango flavors or fruity flavors so it was a bit 🤮 to me.

My dog takes medical CBD oil for seizures. She used to have 1-2 a week. Now it's 1 every 6+ months or so.

The dispensaries are still open. They're considered essential just like liquor stores.
If Americans have booze and medical marijuana, they'll beat anything 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t really get why liquor stores are considered essential. It’s a bit ridiculous to me. People really can’t go a couple weeks without alcohol? :rolleyes: I think it’s because it makes the government a ton of money and they don’t want to lose that.

I think it’s a tough choice for some people though because a lot of companies don’t offer paid leave so it’s either go to work sick or not be able to afford to pay the bills, eat, etc. idk what his company’s policy is but he could have thought about it/weighed the risk and decided this was better.
There's now a stimulus so people need to stay home! Companies will pay because they now can...

This guy was a contractor... Self employed. He can take all the time he wants off. They make big bucks here because everything is being developed. There's VERY GOOD economy in VA.

Back
Top Bottom