Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I don’t really get why liquor stores are considered essential. It’s a bit ridiculous to me. People really can’t go a couple weeks without alcohol? :rolleyes: I think it’s because it makes the government a ton of money and they don’t want to lose that.
No some people cant. Some people will literally die without alcohol. Sad yes, a fact yes. Alcoholism is a terrible thing

No some people cant. Some people will literally die without alcohol. Sad yes, a fact yes. Alcoholism is a terrible thing

I didn’t realize people could actually die from it. :(

I knew withdrawals could be bad but didn’t realize deadly. :( That’s sad :(

But yes, it definitely is terrible!! Have seen it first hand & it’s def not pretty.

This is just not true, the numbers are doubling every 4-5 days. Stop spreading misinformation
Excuse me? You need to get a grip on yourself. The number of infected doubled in 4 or 5 days. The mortality rate is not that high. Learn some simple math or try a calculator.

I didn’t realize people could actually die from it. :(

I knew withdrawals could be bad but didn’t realize deadly. :( That’s sad :(

But yes, it definitely is terrible!! Have seen it first hand & it’s def not pretty.
I'm going through withdrawals with cutting out sugar. I don't ever remember my withdrawal from alcohol or cigarettes. I have a bad long term memory.

I don’t really get why liquor stores are considered essential. It’s a bit ridiculous to me. People really can’t go a couple weeks without alcohol? :rolleyes: I think it’s because it makes the government a ton of money and they don’t want to lose that.

Exactly right. Also why they'll probably never ban menthol cigarettes.

Alcohol abusers are much more prone to coronavirus because alcohol depletes the lungs' primary antioxidant that protects against viral infection. Seems counter-intuitive, but alcohol abuse causes a condition called "alcoholic lung".

Back
Top Bottom