Correct dewormer for geese?

I feel stupid asking another question but my birds share two feeders for all of them so should I separate each bird and give them their own amount of food or just add up their weights and put it in the community food station. (The geese are separated with their own food in a breeding area)

I feel stupid asking another question but my birds share two feeders for all of them so should I separate each bird and give them their own amount of food or just add up their weights and put it in the community food station. (The geese are separated with their own food in a breeding area)

Separating them and giving them all a dose on their own is the only way to make sure they get the proper dosage. Mixing it into a communal feeder was what I was advising against when you first posted, lol.

Ohh thank you I’m so stupid. Ok they will be in their seperate pens with their own food and the chickens will be getting it over bread.

So I’m very confused because on the bottle it says .6 ml for 25 pounds and a chicken doesn’t even way half of that. I don’t want to give them to much and the does would be microscopic if you go by weight so please help!!

So I’m very confused because on the bottle it says .6 ml for 25 pounds and a chicken doesn’t even way half of that. I don’t want to give them to much and the does would be microscopic if you go by weight so please help!!

That's the dose for goats :) The dose for waterfowl is .23 ml per pound.

Back
Top Bottom