Corrid dose for month old and less.

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by kempkalm, Jun 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Rachel Taylor

Rachel Taylor Crowing

Aug 17, 2017
    Virginia
    Is there still blood in the one chicks droppings? Still diarrhea consistently? If she’s acting okay keep and eye on that till treatment is complete. Today will be last day. Some of mine will clear up before others

2. Fireflylane

Fireflylane Chirping

Jun 17, 2018
    Hubert, North Carolina

No its just a light orange color poop but its starting to harden up some all of my babys went through it before there poop went back to normal but starting tomorrow i drop there corid dose

3. Rachel Taylor

Rachel Taylor Crowing

Aug 17, 2017
    Virginia
    If she’s acting normal and it’s starting to get better than I would just keep and eye on it to make sure it continues to get better. Unless she acting off I think it may be taking her a bit longer to clear up. She acting normal?

4. Fireflylane

Fireflylane Chirping

Jun 17, 2018
    Hubert, North Carolina

Yes and they are all eating i think she may have just been the one who was worse off then the others when i first noticed it so im just going to keep an eye out and make sure otherwise everything is normal

5. Rachel Taylor

Rachel Taylor Crowing

Aug 17, 2017
    Virginia
    I think she’ll be good and clear up soon. Just taking longer than the others. Just keep on keeping an eye on her. I think she’ll be fine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: