Corrupt a Wish

But the last thing I'll see is the northern lights. A worthy death.

You forgot to make a wish :p
You forget everything about birds and become a pig fanatic. You retire on a pig farm with your only friend Big Bertha (oink oink). Big Bertha gives you a cuddle and the last thing you see is her big fat belly :sick

I wish I could have a bigger freezer

You forget everything about birds and become a pig fanatic. You retire on a pig farm with your only friend Big Bertha (oink oink). Big Bertha gives you a cuddle and the last thing you see is her big fat belly :sick

20200415_195259.jpg

Your new commercial/industrial walk-in freezer arrives, fully stocked with cadavers. Turns out the CL ad you responded to was from the morgue 3 towns over and when they said "everything included", they meant EVERYTHING.

I wish I had a horse.
Wish granted. Your horse is 10 hands tall, 10 hands wide, is missing an eye, is swaybacked, can barely walk, has no teeth, smells like rancid milk, and answers to the name "Lucky". But when you call him by that name, he becomes enraged and tries to trample you. Everyone you show him to insists he's just a fat great dane.

I wish the goblins would come ant take me away. Right now.

Wish granted. Your horse is 10 hands tall, 10 hands wide, is missing an eye, is swaybacked, can barely walk, has no teeth, smells like rancid milk, and answers to the name "Lucky". But when you call him by that name, he becomes enraged and tries to trample you. Everyone you show him to insists he's just a fat great dane.

I wish the goblins would come ant take me away. Right now.
The goblins roast you on a spit and consume your flesh.

I wish I could climb a mountain.

Back
Top Bottom