cost a del bwuck bwuck

goodridge_

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 13, 2011
Pembrokeshire,Wales
The sun is out in rainy wales. Been given aabout 50+ pieces of lumber from a house that's being demoed. So I got mt wood got nails from shed and made a plan in my head of what I will do and get on with things. I'm no builder by no means but I like a challenge. Today have just done a frame whilst I wait on more Ply. I already have a coop for the hens but it's a but cramped so they're having a new build :) The size of the coop is 4 x 3 at top and the same at the bottom run. I plan o. Having an opening lid which is in place for easier cleaning and feeding and a front door with mesh so in the summer they can sit at top level as the door will be opened. I will have a side door so that I can clean plus another little door on the same side for the eggs to be collected.

So ive finished the coop well most of it before the rain set upon us. Things i need to do put a solid door on front of the top coop and a door on the run and also the pulley for the bridge but there ok for now. I have a cover for the top half for now.

[URL=https://www.backyardchickens.com/image/id/6925899/width/600/height/450]
[/URL]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom