Cost of shipping eggs?

chickenmomma16

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 16, 2012
Buckley, Washington
Looking at possibly getting a couple dozen hatching eggs shipped from OK to WA in 2023. How do I find an estimated cost of shipping? This is not including the cost of eggs and packaging. I can’t seem to find this information… first time looking into ordering eggs if you can’t tell 🫣

When I've looked into buying hatching eggs (admittedly, not very often), the seller includes the cost of shipping in the price.

Shipping is figured on the size and weight of the package, and how far it has to go. So a bigger/heavier package that's 100 miles away could cost a lot less than a lighter package from across the country.

Force through distance = work.
Weight through distance = shipping. :lau

Goto the USPS website, you need to know approximately how much it weighs. Then they should be able to calculate it. Shipping is based on weight.

Goto the USPS website, you need to know approximately how much it weighs. Then they should be able to calculate it. Shipping is based on weight.
Okay, I have no idea what 2 doz eggs + packaging would weigh unfortunately. This person doesn’t normally ship eggs. So I don’t have even an idea.

Back
Top Bottom