coturnix coturnix ! do you have eggs ?!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shmooborp, Oct 15, 2008.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

ugh. ok so i hatched out 14 jumbo brown coturnix quail, well not just hatched, like 3 weeks ago .. lol.. so anywho they ALL ended up being girls and this is sopose to be my breeding project, and i cant really breed without a boy quail .. so i know its getting cold and things are gonna stop laying soon, but does anyone have any coturnix quail eggs for sale at this time? i looked around and didnt see much.. PC ?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Try CatCobb1983. I just got some from her.

3. Cason

Cason Chillin' With My Peeps

What color are you looking for? Several listed on eggbid.

4. CatCobb1983

CatCobb1983 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    Gates,TN
    Hi,
    I have brown and white cortnix quails if your intersted my eggs are for sale at $0.50 cents each.

Cat [​IMG]

5. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Schmoo, I've got a few dozen I've been collecting for 3 weeks. I'm getting
    a few a day. I'll give PP sone to ship to you if you want. Just understand
    I have a bowl of eggs at all different ages. I had a 50% hatch in my Little Giant
    on 6 of them I put in the 3 weeks ago.

6. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Quote:White Courtnix? Do they lay into november? I'd love to try some of those.

7. CatCobb1983

CatCobb1983 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    Gates,TN
    Yeap,They sure do...[​IMG]

Cat [​IMG]

8. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I am still getting jumbos, but Monday is my last ship date... getting too cold. [​IMG]

9. shmooborp

wow yall! sorry i havent responded , school ad such has been getting in the way of my chicken life lol.

ok so lets recap, catcobb, has eggs fr $ .50 cents each, brown AND white.. tempting tempting...

PC, do u just have normal browns? and what do u want for them and how many?

and then thier is tori [​IMG] i love ur quails [​IMG] but if i am looking to get some boys should i have quail from a diffrent line?

ohh the possibliltys! i wont be around after tonight because im going elk hunting, so i will be back monday nightish [​IMG] so if you get back to me within the next few hours we can work some thing out [​IMG]

10. shmooborp

ok, so i have come down to the decision of..... CatCobb, i really want to get some whites for you, but i cannot afford many, so i would only be able to buy like... 20ish eggs. AND PC, i would like to get some eggs from you also.
    tori, thanks a million, but i think im good now, i got some of your sweeties and am ready for some new strings [​IMG] ok so just try and get back to me.. please [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by