coturnix coturnix ! do you have eggs ?!

shmooborp

artistic fowlism
12 Years
Mar 28, 2008
willamette valley, oregon
ugh. ok so i hatched out 14 jumbo brown coturnix quail, well not just hatched, like 3 weeks ago .. lol.. so anywho they ALL ended up being girls and this is sopose to be my breeding project, and i cant really breed without a boy quail .. so i know its getting cold and things are gonna stop laying soon, but does anyone have any coturnix quail eggs for sale at this time? i looked around and didnt see much.. PC ?

Last edited:

PurpleChicken

Tolerated.....Mostly
12 Years
Apr 6, 2007
Iceland
Schmoo, I've got a few dozen I've been collecting for 3 weeks. I'm getting
a few a day. I'll give PP sone to ship to you if you want. Just understand
I have a bowl of eggs at all different ages. I had a 50% hatch in my Little Giant
on 6 of them I put in the 3 weeks ago.

Mrs MIA

Chick Magnet
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
I am still getting jumbos, but Monday is my last ship date... getting too cold.

shmooborp

artistic fowlism
12 Years
Mar 28, 2008
wow yall! sorry i havent responded , school ad such has been getting in the way of my chicken life lol.

ok so lets recap, catcobb, has eggs fr $ .50 cents each, brown AND white.. tempting tempting...

PC, do u just have normal browns? and what do u want for them and how many?

and then thier is tori
i love ur quails
but if i am looking to get some boys should i have quail from a diffrent line?

ohh the possibliltys! i wont be around after tonight because im going elk hunting, so i will be back monday nightish
so if you get back to me within the next few hours we can work some thing out

shmooborp

artistic fowlism
12 Years
Mar 28, 2008
ok, so i have come down to the decision of..... CatCobb, i really want to get some whites for you, but i cannot afford many, so i would only be able to buy like... 20ish eggs. AND PC, i would like to get some eggs from you also.
tori, thanks a million, but i think im good now, i got some of your sweeties and am ready for some new strings
ok so just try and get back to me.. please

Top Bottom