coturnix coturnix ! do you have eggs ?!

shmooborp

artistic fowlism
16 Years
Mar 28, 2008
Yamhill County, Oregon
ugh. ok so i hatched out 14 jumbo brown coturnix quail, well not just hatched, like 3 weeks ago .. lol.. so anywho they ALL ended up being girls and this is sopose to be my breeding project, and i cant really breed without a boy quail .. so i know its getting cold and things are gonna stop laying soon, but does anyone have any coturnix quail eggs for sale at this time? i looked around and didnt see much.. PC ?

Last edited:
Hi,
I have brown and white cortnix quails if your intersted my eggs are for sale at $0.50 cents each.

Cat
smile.png

Schmoo, I've got a few dozen I've been collecting for 3 weeks. I'm getting
a few a day. I'll give PP sone to ship to you if you want. Just understand
I have a bowl of eggs at all different ages. I had a 50% hatch in my Little Giant
on 6 of them I put in the 3 weeks ago.

I am still getting jumbos, but Monday is my last ship date... getting too cold.
sad.png

wow yall! sorry i havent responded , school ad such has been getting in the way of my chicken life lol.

ok so lets recap, catcobb, has eggs fr $ .50 cents each, brown AND white.. tempting tempting...

PC, do u just have normal browns? and what do u want for them and how many?

and then thier is tori
big_smile.png
i love ur quails
love.gif
but if i am looking to get some boys should i have quail from a diffrent line?

ohh the possibliltys! i wont be around after tonight because im going elk hunting, so i will be back monday nightish
big_smile.png
so if you get back to me within the next few hours we can work some thing out
big_smile.png

ok, so i have come down to the decision of..... CatCobb, i really want to get some whites for you, but i cannot afford many, so i would only be able to buy like... 20ish eggs. AND PC, i would like to get some eggs from you also.
tori, thanks a million, but i think im good now, i got some of your sweeties and am ready for some new strings
big_smile.png
ok so just try and get back to me.. please
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom