Coturnix play football

macnugget

Songster
11 Years
Feb 21, 2008
Miamisburg (Southwest) Ohio
My coturnix hatch last night but my button didn't so I waited till this afternoon and took them out to open them to see what might had gone wrong. most of the egg were yolkers and a couple quiter so I was really bummed about that. We I let shelly know what had happened since she sent me the eggs and then when I got home tonight I found this button who had hatched while I was gone. some how the egg got kicked back behind my thermometer and I didn't see it. All I can figure is the Coturnix decided to play football with the small eggs and it got hidden in the back.lol well here it is.

103_0672.jpg

Aw!!
love.gif
Looks like a cinnamon blueface! What a cutie
love.gif
Like I said, I'll send you more eggs once I get some extra cash, I just don't know what the deal is with these birds of mine right now!
he.gif

Quote:
just be aware, i have 4 buttons in need of a home, tried finding them a home but no go yet. been even offering them for free. It's 1 hen (cinnamon) 1 roo (cinnamon) and 2 whites (both look to be roos). They are almost 4 weeks old. I'd be wiling to ship them to ya for the cost of shipping (after sending me the shipping box....so technically cost of shipping box and shipping.....but shipping shouldnt be much at all). If ya dont want them no biggie BUT juuust lettin ya know they ARE looking for a home ;)LOL

she'll get over it I'm gone all week and she has to take care the other kids and the chicks,chickens quail and the quail chicks plus deliver eggs lol I feel bad...lol....well I hope i survive the camp out with the 5th graders I already know they are smarter than me

Back
Top Bottom