could it be?? a pig with no eyes?

pardon? hes lost much weight. im trying my hardest to help, but im being stoped by my parents, they wont let me do anything. and i hate myself for not noticing sooner. i have a flock to cure and a pig to help lose weight. with lots of family members dieing, goats to train, and im willing to sell some chickens but my parents get mad whenever i mention it. my parents wont drive me to a store for a pig harness.
just to be fair, we should focuse on the pig weight lose. not insults, or anything of the sort.

If you're the one feeding him, cut way back. Try putting small amounts of food in different areas so he has to move around to get to it. Cut out any treats that are high in fat or sugar. It's going to take time.
is it alright if i slowly cut back so its not a instant cut back on food?

pardon? hes lost much weight. im trying my hardest to help, but im being stoped by my parents, they wont let me do anything. and i hate myself for not noticing sooner. i have a flock to cure and a pig to help lose weight. with lots of family members dieing, goats to train, and im willing to sell some chickens but my parents get mad whenever i mention it. my parents wont drive me to a store for a pig harness.
You don't need a harness as much as you need a swine cane and to learn how to use it. .As I have mentioned before, if you look on youtube you should be able to find some videos on swine showmanship. They will show you how to get that pig to move. If you can't get a cane a good stout stick of an appropriate length will do. Of course both the pig and your parents may think enforced exercise is cruel and unusual punishment. However, if something isn't done, the problem may take care of itself before long. The pig will die or get to where he cannot move at all. I am truly sorry for the situation you find yourself in. Maybe look up the Serenity Prayer. It helps me when I find myself banging my head against the wall.

Back
Top Bottom