Please someone tell me no! I brought chicks from the feed store on Wed. Then on Thursday the eggs in the bator hatched, so they went in the brooder with the other chicks on Friday morning. Well, starting Friday afternoon, I started with a headache. It gets worse, then a bit better, but hasn't gone away since then. So I am working on 6+ days of headache. I haven't had any other allergy symptoms (runny nose, itchy eyes, etc) but this really feels like a sinus headache you get from allergies. I was thinking it might be pollen, but my DH and DD both are usually much more sensitive to pollen that I am and they have both been fine. DD brought it up joking that I was allergic to the chicks (never shown any signs of being allergic to the adults chickens) and since then the possibility just won't leave my head. So is it possible to be allergic to these little bundles of sweetness? Or is it just a coincidence?